Chapter Three - Truth or Dare?

CHAPTER 3

Last class rolled around, and i was now stood in PE next to Tyler and Elliot. The two were nice enough to let me hang around them since i am new, and i'm assuming joined their group now? I looked around when i spotted Abby running over to us. 'Does she have this class?' i though for a second before she happily jumped next to me. "Hey Macy!" Abby smiled brightly, then looking at the boys "Hi Ty, Hi El" she continued, making them wave in response.

"why are you so happy?" i asked, making her chuckle "i just really love sport" she giggled, making me smile. Man was she cute.. i just wish i could pull her close to me and prep kisses all over her face.. "earth to Macy" she said waving her hand in front of my face. "you were staring"

"omg im so sorry" i said making myself blush again. as i looked away from her she just let out a chuckle. A young man then walked towards the group smiling and clapping his hands "alright class, pick a partner, and they will be put on the same team as you for dodge ball" 

 A young man then walked towards the group smiling and clapping his hands "alright class, pick a partner, and they will be put on the same team as you for dodge ball" 

Some people groaned, some people cheered. I looked around to see everyone has a partner, thats when i felt a hand on my shoulder "wanna be my partner?" Abby asked smiling. "sure" i replied as the coach came around and put us into teams.

Abby and i was in red team, and Elliot and Tyler was in Blue. "were gonna smash you Abb's!" Tyler yelled as Elliot high fived him. "better watch your back Macy" Elliot continued after Tyler.

I looked at Abby then the two boys "yeah right!" i called with a huge smirk on my face.

The coach then blew the whistle, causing everyone to run. Running as fast as i can, i slid and grabbed the ball on the ground, throwing it as hard as i can, hitting Elliot in the stomach. A loud 'oof' came out of his mouth, led by a groan "seriously!" he yelled, as Tyler laughed at him. Then out of no where a ball knocked over Tyler. "ouch!" he said as he sat up looking at me and Abby. 

"suck shit" Abby laughed as i stood up and we high fived.

The game continued for a few rounds before everyone was pretty much exhausted. I was sat next to the boys and Abby as we all took sips of water, before i knew it, the coach stood in front of us. "Macy is it?" he asked, double checking with me. I nodded smiling. "im coach Jake, sorry i didn't introduce myself before. But i was watching you play, and you have a great arm" he continued.

"well.. uh thank you" i replied chuckling nervously. "have you ever though about joining the baseball team?"

"Me? play baseball, with the boys?" i asked, and coach Jake nodded. "oh definitely, you're way better than half of those boys." I chuckled as i looked at Abby then back to the coach. "you know what.. i will give it a try" i said smiling.

"awesome!" he cheered with a smile. "Tryouts start this Wednesday" 

"well, soon to be baseball star" Abby joked, making me blush. Urgh. Quit making me blush, gorgeous girl! "want to come hang with us all at mine after school?" she asked, i looked over to the boys to see if it was okay with them, Elliot looked at me  with puppy dog eyes. and Tyler just had a smile planted on his face. So i looked back to the gorgeous brunette and smiled "i'm in".