Chapter Two - Pro Fighter

CHAPTER 2

We finally made it to art class, which was killing me, because Taylan would not stop bickering about what just happend. "seriously Macy" he says, as we both sit down at a table "no one has ever stood up for me like that before, besides my Sister"

"seriously Taylan, its okay, i'm sure you would of done it for someone else if it was happening?" i said, as i pulled out my art Journel. Taylan chuckled nervously. "uhh abut that.. no one has really ever stood up to Jack like that before.."

I looked at him with a 'really?' face, but before i could say anything a girl with gorgeous brown hair, and freckles that covered her tan, blushed cheeks appeared next to us. Her lips looked so plumped, and soft that i just wanted to kiss them- "acy?"

"Macy?"

I shook my head a little and looked to Taylan "huh?" 

Taylan shook his head "I said this is my twin sister Abby" I turned back to the beautiful girl that sat beside me, smiling big i held my hand out. "Im Mac-sqeeek" i shoved my hand over my mouth in embarrassment. WTF just came out of my mouth. My face was extremely red, as Taylan just laughed behind me "i am so sorry" i mumbled out as i removed my hands from my mouth.

Abby giggled. Omg her giggle. It was so cute. "It was cute" Abby said, making my face burn even redder than it already was a minute ago. i sat straight in my seat, looking forward at the board. Man i just made a huge fool out of myself to a gorgeous girl, who i don't even know, yet i don't even know if she's into girls?

I heard Taylan say something about how i stood upto Jack in the hall ways, and something about me maybe dying. wait? Dying?! "what do you mean im gonna die?" i blurted out looking at Taylan. The boy looked at me with confusion written all over his face. "i said, you may die from Jack... as in him beating you up?"

"oh" 

"thats fine, i am like a pro at fights. i mean i was the Queen at my last school anyway."

The twins looked at each other then looked back at the board as the teacher started to speak.

----------

The bell went an it was now lunch. Taylan and Abby were nice enough to invite me to their group for lunch. As we walked into the Cafeteria, i continued to follow the Twins to their table so i didn't get lost. I assumed the table we stopped at was their table. So i stopped and looked around, kind of nervous. "Dont be nervous" Abby whispered in my ear, causing me to slightly jump, as shivers went through my body.

"Guys!" Abby called as she smiled at a group of kids "this is Macy, she is new, so be nice." Taylan then spoke "Macy this is Oak-"

Oakley cut Taylan off "we already met!" he smiled brightly "i took her on a tour."

"Okay well.." Taylan continued "this is Tyler" A boy with shaggy-ish hair waved with a smirk on his face, as he went back to eating and talking to some girl. 

Taylan then pointed to the girl next to Tyler "That is Kaia" Abby leans close to me again to whisper "Tyler and Kaia have a thing for eachother, but they are both clueless" I let out a chuckle as Kaia looked at us with a smile and responded with a...

Taylan then pointed to the girl next to Tyler "That is Kaia" Abby leans close to me again to whisper "Tyler and Kaia have a thing for eachother, but they are both clueless" I let out a chuckle as Kaia looked at us with a smile and responded with a "hey"

"The boy next to Tyler is Elliot, they are best friends" Taylan said as he stared at the blonde haired boy, with a beanie on. To be honest he kind of looks like a stoner skater kid... But he was cute. Elliot looked over to us and winked, looking back down at his phone. Taylan freaked a little, so i looked at Abby "He has a crush on him" was all she said, making me nod, and let out an 'ahhh'.

 Taylan freaked a little, so i looked at Abby "He has a crush on him" was all she said, making me nod, and let out an 'ahhh'

"so welcome to our group" They both said with a smile, as they sat down. They all looked like nice people, but.. the only person i want to get close to is- "are you coming to sit down Mace?" Abby said with a beautiful smile on her face.