Chapter Sixteen - I don't.

CHAPTER 16

I laid in the bed, trying to get comfy, which wasn't working what so ever! I let out a groan as I hit my head on the pillow. "would you quit moving?" I snap my head to the direction the voice came from. I glare at the boy who was currently sitting up, his back leaning against the wall on his phone. "shut it!" I spat, watching as Jack looked up from his phone towards me. I roll my eyes laying back down, just wanting some peaceful sleep. Once again I was moving around, trying to get comfy. 

"Oh my god, stop moving!" He groaned, which caused me to sit up, looking at him again. He was already looking at me. "how about you mind your own business?!" I stood up walking towards him. Jack standing up and doing the same thing as me. "How about you and your Dad leave me and my mother alone!" 

The two of us are standing face to face, staring angrily at each other. "Why the fuck do you have to be such a dick!" 

I watched as Jack clenched his jaw raising his hand "What are you going to hit me? Hit a girl!" I walked a little closer to him, raising my head up "Hit me. I dare you" I spat, making him grab my arm. I bit the inside of my cheek, trying not to show the pain he caused. 

"You better break our parents up!" 

I snicker "If you don't want them to be together so much, why haven't you broken them up yet?" I watched as he frowned, squeezing his hand tighter around my arm. "No answer?..." 

Jack let go of his grip on my arm walking over to his bed, laying down. "Goodnight." He mumbled. My brows furrowed nodding and walking back over to my bed, my hand holding where Jack had his grip on me. That was defiantly going to bruise. I honestly don't get Jack, or why he had to pick on me. I mean yeah I know I've called him names and that, but like I'm mainly sticking up for my friends... 

Jack is just a little bitch that's all.

I lay down on my bed letting a sigh come out of my lips. before I knew it my eyes felt heavy as sleep pulled me into a deep slumber. 

----------

The next day rolled around and I was awakened by Jack shaking me "Get up" A groan slips out of my mouth as I roll over to look at him "Fuck off" I mumble, causing Jack to roll his eyes and walk over to his bed, grabbing clothes.

"good morning to you too fag" 

Sitting up instantly I furrow my brows in anger "What did you say?" Jack turned around with a smirk planted on his face "I am going to go and have a shower" And with that, he walked off ignoring my question. Gosh, I hated Jack. I have no idea why my father wants to date his mother. I mean she is gorgeous and that, but a son like Jack. Fuck that. 

Turning to my side I pick up my phone. taking it off charge, I look at the screen seeing a few Instagram and Snapchat notifications. I unlock my phone opening up messages to see a good morning message from Abby. A smile formed on my lips as I replied back, telling her that I was in hell and I wish that she was here with me. After hitting send I get up, quickly changing into clothes not bothering to have a shower since I'll have one later tonight. 

As I make my way out of the shared room I walk into the kitchen to see my Dad and Susie finishing off their breakfast. "good morning sweetie" My dad smiled, as he walked over to me, kissing my temple. "morning" I muttered, walking over to the fridge getting out the juice, pouring myself a cup. Once the cup was filled nearly to the top, I put away the juice and make my way to the kitchen 

By the time I sat in my seat, Jack walked into the kitchen with wet hair and a smile on his face. "good morning everyone!" he sang happily. Why was he so happy? My brows furrowed in confusion as I watched him give me a smile. A fricking smile. "why so chirpy this morning Jack?" I asked after I stood up to walk towards him. Jack turned to face me "none of your beeswax"

Before I go to reply back Susie walks over to Jack and I "The two of us are going out for lunch and a quick shop for a few more gifts, so behave" And with that, the two of them kissed us on the head and left the house.

"What the fuck" Jack muttered as he looked at the now-closed door. I sigh dramatically as I sit on one of the bar stools. A few minutes passed by slowly as the two of us sat quietly next to each other. "why do you hate me?"

"I don't."

I look at Jack "then why are you so eager to call me names?" 

He sighs, placing his phone down, turning to look me dead in the eyes. The way he looked at me made my head turn, wondering what he was going to say. Wondering why he disliked me and called me such horrible names. Jack looks down at his hands the looks back yo to me, but instead of looking into my eyes he looks pass my head at the wall. "I'm Gay."

Sorry for such a long update, I promise I haven't forgotten about this book, I've just been busy with school.