Chapter Fourteen - Please...

CHAPTER 14

"what are you doing?!" I laughed as I watched Abby try to do the same dance over again for the past half hour. She shakes her head as she once again tries to do the dance "either learn it with me or shut your mouth" 

"fine then" Abby quickly looks over her shoulder, watching me stand up and walk over to her "now teach me this stupid TikTok dance" 

"just watch what they do, and practice" I watch as she smiles and shows me some of the moves, laughing here and there. After a little bit, the two of us master the dance. "okay now lets actually do this" Abby jumped up and down like a child, with amusement in her eyes. 

"3...2...1..." The song 'Shower' By Becky G plays for the hundredth time today as we actually manage to do the dance this time. Right at the end, before the video ended I grabbed Abby lifting her over my shoulder, which caused her to laugh hysterically. "Macy! Put. Me. Down!" Shaking my head I throw her onto the bed, climbing on top of her. 

"get off me you psycho" Abby laughed as I started tickling her. "Mummmm!!" She called, as she continued laughing. "Helllpppp!" 

I watched as Abby struggled to get out of my grasp as she continued to laugh hysterically. I turned my head to the left to see her mum walk into the room "what the hell is going on?" 

"Mum help me" She managed to say as I continued to tickle. I finally stopped and laid on top of her looking over at her Mum. "sorry Jan..." I giggled, making Jan shake her head as she walked over to sit on the bed with us. 

"I don't mind you torturing my daughter with tickles, but you're cleaning up if she vomits!" My eyes widen as I look at Jan then Abby "don't vomit please Baby" The girl under me lets out a giggle as she wraps her arms around my waist and pecks my forehead "I won't" 

"What is that noise?" Jan asked as she looked around the room "and why is it repeating"

Abby pushes me off her before jumping up and making her way over to her phone grabbing it, then making her way back over to us, laying back ontop of me. Jan moved closer to us, before Abby could show the video Taylan rushes into the room "have you seen my blue button shirt?!" 

We all look up at him, watching as he rushes into his sisters closet trying to despritly find the top. "No?... and why do you need it so badly?" Taylan looks at his sister with eyes that could kill "I need it because I am going on a date with Elliot!" 

"okay okay, calm down" Jen smiles as she stands up walking over to her stressed son. "breath. In and Out." The two take deep breaths, before Jen walks Taylan out of the room, shutting the door behind her. I look at the door for a few more seconds, before looking down at the girl who was laying  ontop of me laughing.

"What?" I ask, making her shake her head. I chuckle as I watch her unlock her phone and watch the TikTok we made.

----------

I sigh as i look at the time on my phone. 

12:53am

Of course my Father Isnt home yet. Its his new routine. wake up, go to work, come home extremely late. I pull up the messages app, clicking Abby's contact.

My Beautiful <3 12:53am
You're probably asleep, but I just wanted to say I love you and I hope you sleep well gorgeous xx

I smile as I clicked send. As I was about to stand up I heard keys russling outside of the front door. I shake my head as I stand up, slowly making my way over to the front door. 

The door bursts open revealing my Father. Crossing my arms I clear my throat. "Now where have you been all night?..." 

I watched as he jumped looking at me as he closed the front door. "A-At work..." I new straight away that was a lie. Rolling my eyes I reply back "Thats a crock of shit Dad!" 

"Watch your tone-"

"No! Youve been out so much, So I want to know where the hell have you been?!" I snap, uncrossing my arms. I didn't mean to yell, but him being gone and me not being able to have my Father around has gotten out of hand. "I miss you Dad! I miss you so much! Youre never home anymore!" 

I watch as he sighs and walks over to the couch taking a seat. I follow his lead, sitting down next to him. "please... where have you been?" 

"Ive been seeing this girl..." I watch him intensely; not wanting to cut him off. "And its really serious" 

"Thats amazing Dad, why didn't you tell me sooner?" 

"Beacuse... After your Mother left, I-I just wanted to know if it was serious enough to tell you, and not break both of our hearts if it wasn't." I move closer to him, leaning my head on his shoulder. "so tell me about her?" I asked, hearing a chuckle come out of his mouth. 

"Shes absaloutly gorgeous, everything about her is perfect. Her blonde hair, her smile, and the way her eyes shine when she talks about her son." I smile as I lean into his embrace. I miss him, and being in his embrace right now made me feel happy. Knowing that he has actually been out with someone who has made him happy.

"and were going on a bonding Christmas holiday in a few days." I pull back looking at him. "and before you say no, just please... come, it will be fun" 

"can Abby come?" I ask smiling widely, My Dad shakes his head "I am sorry Macy... but its going to just be the four of us."