Chapter Twelve - You Do?

CHAPTER 12

My eye's widened when I realised what I actually said "I um... I am so sorry, You don't have to say it bac-" Before I could finish what I was saying, I felt soft lips connect with mine. 

"I love you too, Macy." Abby said as she looked down then looking back up at me again "as scary as it is I've never felt this way before, but I do" 

I smile as I cup her cheeks "you do?" She nods "I do" My smile widens as I pull her in for another kiss. This kiss was different. It was full of passion and need. Moving my hands from her cheeks down to her hips, Abby deepened the kiss by entering her tongue into my mouth. I felt her hands move to the back of my neck, pulling my closer, even if it was nearly impossible to get closer. 

I slide my hands down to her thighs, picking her up in one swift motion. Abby let out a giggle as she wrapped her arms around my neck leaning in for a kiss again. I tightened my hold on her thighs as I slowly made my way upstairs into my room. "mmh you're really strong" Abby mumbled between kisses once I made it to my door. After kicking open the door, I instantly shut it pushing Abby's back up against the back of the door. 

I felt her hands gripping on to my hair as she slowly slid down from my hold. "bed" was all she let out as she walked forward, pushing me towards the bed. I felt my back hit the mattress, watching as Abby straddled my waist. I instantly placed my hands on her hips, smiling up at her. She smiled back leaning in to peck my lips. After pulling away I moved a strain of hair behind her ear. "are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, watching Abby nod. Knowing that this is both our first times is just another level of love. We are both going to lose our virginities to each other. 

"I don't know what to do though" she chuckled, making me let out a chuckle as well. "same here babe" I could sense Abby was nervous, so in one swift motion, I flipped us straddling her. Cupping her cheek I peck her nose "we both have all the time in the world. we don't need to rush" Abby nods as I continue "I love you."

"I love you too." she said smiling and leaning in for a kiss. The kiss started off slow, our lips melting together. We both knew we didn't need to rush, we had the whole night for what we were about to do. I pulled back after a little and looked deeply into Abby's eyes. After playing with the hem of her shirt for a while, I slid my hand up under her shirt feeling her soft skin under my hand. Abby moved her hands to the hem of my shirt tugging on it softly. I sat back pulling my shirt off, tossing it to the side leaning back in to capture her lips for a kiss. I felt her smile, before pulling back from the kiss again. which made a whine come out of my lips from the lack of contact. Abby chuckled before taking off her own shirt, making my eyes widen at her beauty. "Woah" 

She shot me a toothy smile before pulling me into a deep kiss, her tongue instantly entering my mouth to explore the still fairly new territory. I moved my hand up her back over her bra clasp. "is this okay?" I asked breathlessly with my eyes still shut and my forehead leaning on hers. Abby nodded, which caused me to slowly unclasp her bra strap, pulling my head back to look into her deep brown eyes. 

After I unclasped her bra. I slowly removed it, throwing it to the side. I just kept looking into her eyes before I looked down at her perky round breasts. taking in a breath I looked back to Abby smiling "you're beautiful" 

I watched as a blush rose onto her cheeks "your turn" she spoke moving her hands up my back. I felt as she unclasped my bra, feeling as the material fell off my chest, letting the cool air hit against it. I sat as I watched Abby take in my appearance a smile growing on her face. Looking up at me she leaned in, to peck my lips. "you're beautiful".

We both sat there for a little, just admiring each other. I could feel Abby move her hand up a little close to my chest, but instantly moving it away. so I grabbed her hand moving it up towards my breast, placing her hand on top of it gently. "you can touch me" I watched her nod as she squeezed it lightly, causing my breath to hitch slightly. 

"is that okay?" She asked I didn't answer her. instead, I leaned in kissing her. 

The two of us kissed deeply, hands roaming all over the place, exploring new places that we have never touched before. Before we knew it, we were both completely naked with my body hovering over Abby, kissing down her neck softly.

I pulled back to look into her eyes "are you sure you want this?" I double-checked, Abby nodding in reply. I pecked her lips, then leaning my forehead against hers. I slowly moved my hand down her chest, stopping when my fingers hit the bottom of her abdomen. Our eyes were locked, both of our breathing synced. 

I kissed her softly before pulling away again and slowly moving my hand down more. That was when my hand made contact with her centre for the first time. I watched as Abby closed her eyes pulling her lip in between her teeth. "is this okay?" I watched as she nodded, before sliding my fingers down her wet folds. At first, I started really slow, in a circular motion. I kissed her neck, leaving a small mark here and there. My slow speed started to quicken up a little when I heard a moan slip out of her lips. That moan itself made me feel things I've never felt before. 

"mmh fuck Macy" I smirked as I pulled her into a kiss. Our lips once again moulding together, moving in sync. Abby's hands moving up my back, scratching me slightly with her blunt nails. I slowed down my pace, this time moving my fingers down pushing into her carefully. Abby stopped kissing, letting a breath out. "is th-"

"just do it!" she said cutting me off. I chuckled a little at her eagerness, slowly entering a finger in. Once again she let out a moan, slinging her head back letting it hit against the pillow. 

I slowly moved in and out of her, the pace quickening here and there. causing more moans to come out of her mouth. "I love y- fuck Mace!" she moaned out when I entered her with a second finger. "faster."

I obliged and pumped in faster, kissing her jaw moving up to her lips. Abby kissing me instantly. The kiss wasn't gentle or slow like it was before. this time it was sloppy and full of want. I could feel her walls tightening against my fingers, which caused me to pump faster. Abby's breathing increasing, more moans coming out of her mouth. 

Abby's hands tightened, causing her nails to dig into my shoulder blades. A whimper came out of my lips, but I ignored the pain as I continued to pleasure her. Finally, she let out one last moan as she came undone. I slowly took my fingers out, pecking her cheek. Before I could do anything, Abby flipped me.

"Now it's your turn" she smirked, grabbing my breast squeezing it. 

All night, we continued to make love. one of my new favourite things to do with Abby.