Chapter Eleven - You Slacker

CHAPTER 11

 "Yes!"

My chest tightened as I stared into her brown eyes. I didn't even hear what she was saying to me; I just kept staring at her. My body is packed with joy, a smile not leaving my face. I cannot believe this yet at the same time; I can.

"Macy?" she waved her hand in front of my face, which caused me to shake the thoughts away to listen to her.

"Yes?" I repeated her question to her, but it was more like I was repeating it for myself. "you said yes?" I watched as her eyes squinted and dimples showed, as she let out a laugh.

"Of course I would silly, I'd love to be your Girlfriend" Before I could answer, I felt her plump lips against mine. Our lips, moulding together. I could never get used to this. Her lips felt like an addiction to me. Like It was my drug, yes it sounds cliché, but it is true. The kiss was slow and needed. I move my hand up to cup her jaw pulling, her closer to me. As I pulled her closer to me, Abby moved to stadle on top of me. Her body, flushing up against my body, as we continued to kiss. After a while I pulled away, making sure our foreheads were still touching so I could keep her close.

As my eyes were still closed, I moved my thumb to run over her lips softly, pulling her into a quick gentle peck, before once again pulling back. "Let's head home."

----------

A month later and the two of us are going strong, I know that sounds a little clichè but it's true. Christmas break has rolled around, and Abby was over for the day to help set up the Christmas decorations. My Father hasn't been home lately because he has been pretty busy with new crew hirings for heaps of new movies. Especially since Christmas is around the corner, and they need times and dates for their movies to release. 

'Sleigh Ride' By the Ronettes was playing as Abby was running around the tree with tinsel laughing her head off. I continued to watch her as I sat on the lounge, throwing plastic baubles at her. She glared at me before rushing over and jumping on top of me, causing the two of us to stumble backwards on the armrest of the chair. I held her close feeling her laughing against my neck. "help me you slacker!" she giggled sitting up dragging me by my arm. I finally have my cast off after a long time with the disgusting thing on. I got up off the couch letting Abby pull me over to the tree "now pick up the baubles and put them on the tree" she said, tapping my ass before starting to pick up the red and gold baubles on the ground.

I let out a snicker before helping her pick up all the baubles. Once they were all picked up we started putting them on the tree, glancing at each other here and there. A huge smile spread across my face as I watched Abby put the decorations on the tree. The past month has been the most amazing month of my life. I would have never expected to be with someone as beautiful and gorgeous as Abby. and her sense of humour is never tiring, she knows how to keep a conversation going and how to make someone laugh. 

This being our first of many Christmas's together made it special. Yeah, we've only been dating for a month; but it has been the best month ever. After I placed another bauble on the tree I walked behind Abby wrapping my arms around her waist, leaning my chin on her shoulder pecking he neck. "you're being a slacker again" she grabbed my arms, turning around to look at me "what's that about?" 

I chuckle and peck her lips "its because I get to watch an amazing view" A blush rose to her cheeks as I squeeze her cheeks, puffing her lips out. Once again she tapped my ass before turning around to continue putting different decorations on. after pecking my lips twice "start doing the candy canes love".

I felt my cheeks heat up at the pet name she called me before listening to her and started putting the candy canes on the tree. still glancing at her now and then to admire her beauty.

An hour later we finally got the tree done with all the decorations on it. The two of us sat on the couch in front of the fireplace cuddling. Abby's head leaning on my chest with my arm draped around her shoulder. 'White Christmas' by Elvis started playing in the background. The soft sound of a piano filling the room and our ears. 

I removed my arm from around her shoulder, standing up. "what are you doing?" she asked, but I just held my hand out with a smile. She grabbed my hand standing up. At first, she was confused, but once I pulled her close to me by the waist and moved at a slow pace she realised what we were doing. Her arms wrapped around my neck leaning her head on my shoulder. 

We both didn't talk, we just swayed slowly to the music, enjoying being in each other's embrace. My feelings for her growing more and more as each second passed. I knew that I loved Abby, but it is way too early to tell her, but I will one day. 

Abby pulled back and looked at me with a smile on her face. A smile grew on my face as she put a strain of hair behind my ear, leaning in for a kiss. The kiss was sweet. Her lips tasting like hot chocolate from the drink we had earlier. I moved my hand up to cup her cheek, deepening the kiss but not too much to ruin the gentleness of the kiss. Every time our lips touched my heart would race a million times more than it should. After a little longer I pulled back, inhaling some needed air. I looked deeply into her eyes, watching her smile, and taking in her face details. The freckles, her brown eyes, her plump lips, and her dimples. I didn't realise what I said until it actually came out.

"I love you, Abby."