Chapter Nine - If it's not rough, it isn't fun

CHAPTER 9

(The Outfits in this story do not look exactly like the pictures, because i changed some things, but the outfits are based off theirs.) (and that is Dylan, Jack's friend ^^^) 

The weekend rolled around pretty fast, and it was now Oakley's Party. I looked in the mirror, tilting my head to the left as i look at my outfit. It consisted with a white crop top, with ripped black skinny jeans, and my vans. I had my hair straightened, which made me groan because it wasn't going to plan, i kept styling my hair from left to right, trying to get it in a spot that i want, but it just wasn't working. i let out a grunt, as i close my eyes. "calm down" the soft voice from behind me spoke, her arms then wrapping around my waist, which caused me to open my eyes.

Abby stood behind me with a huge grin planted on her face "you look hot, no need to worry" I let out a chuckle, and look down, trying to hide the blush that rose to my cheeks

Abby stood behind me with a huge grin planted on her face "you look hot, no need to worry" I let out a chuckle, and look down, trying to hide the blush that rose to my cheeks. The girl behind me let out a cute chuckle, as i rose my head to look at her, she had her hair naturally curled up to her shoulders, wearing a green and white flower dress, which looked fantastic on her. 

Abby moved in front of me, pulling out her phone

Abby moved in front of me, pulling out her phone. "come on, let's take a quick pic" 

I placed my hands on her waist, looking at her with a smile, as she points the camera at the mirror smiling. After she took a photo, i tilted her head to look at me and kissed her, Abby taking another photo, not expecting the kiss. I pulled away smiling, pecking her on her cheek, then grabbing my flannel type of jacket, and Abby's hand. "lets go, we don't want to be late"

Even though we were not together officially, it felt like we were. This week was one of the best weeks i've ever had, she would hold my hand, kiss my cheek, and even if she had to look around to see if anyone was looking at us to kiss me on the lips, that was okay. Because, i know soon i'm going to be able to do all that when heaps of people are looking. 

After a few minutes of driving to Elliots house to pick him and Taylan up, we finally arrived. The two boys have been hanging out a lot more lately, the've become really close. I pulled into the drive way tooting my horn, watching as two boys run out of the house. Taylan wearing a flannel looking turtle neck sweater, with his jacket tied around his shoulder and chest, with these really nice pants. Elliot wore a dress shirt over the top of a black singlet, with some ripped black jeans, and his vans. Both of them with a light shade of pink eye shadow, Taylan also wearing black winged eyeliner.