Never came

Harley's POV

- - -

Running away was the best decision I ever made. I live in Jacks basement. Yes it sounds creepy but it's not. It's great. My mom never did meet Jack so she won't trace back to him. I look up at the white popcorn celling and sigh with happiness and sit up from my mattress on the floor. I see Jack come down the stairs and he flops down on my mattress.

"Cassidi wants to meet up today with both of us. Skylar will be there too," Jack simply states. I look over at him and smile. Sounds great.

"We should invite everyone," I smirk over at Jack. He sits up and raises an eyebrow. "Yeah like Rein and Ethan!" I exclaim with happiness. He nods and I grab my phone and see the four missed calls made by my mum and six missed calls made by Mali. I simply ignore them and text Rein we are all going to meet at the giant dock right off the beach and then texted Skylar to text Ethan to come meet up with us there. I'm the one who decided where we're going I guess.

Jack shoots up and we run upstairs to be greeted by the boy we all had forgotten about. Nate. He stands up from his stool and gulps down his nervousness. I cross my arms and roll my eyes then look at Jack who curls his fists up and begins to breath deeply. I put my hand on his shoulder and then pay his back. I turn back to the loser and give him a death glare.

"No one wants you here Nate. No one likes you anymore," I spit at him.

"That's not what Skylar said last night in my bed," he chuckles. I was just about to wrap my hands around his neck until Jack pushes in front of me, ready to beat the kid up. "I was kidding! I'm here to make peace," he raises his hands in defeat. I raise my eyebrows and look over Jacks shoulder. "Yeah okay I screwed up. I want my best friend back man. Jack you're the only bro I've ever needed to stay with me and I need a friend," Nate wipes his eyes "Allergies," he whispers. I roll my eyes again and prepare myself for Jacks rage but he stops tensing.

"Look, Nate. If we become friends again Cassidi stays out of our shît, got it?" Jack spits at the boy who's now trembling. Be nods a million times and looks to the floor with sad eyes. "Anyways lets go. We're going to the beach," Jack turns and walks out the front door. I adjust my grey v neck shirt and follow Jack out the door feeling the nervous reck follow behind me. I still don't like him.

________________________

- - -

Reins POV

- - -

I slam my car door and see a group of teenagers I know are just waiting for me. I'm so nervous to see everyone again all at the same time. I feel like I'm back in the group but at the same time feel like I'm still the outcast I was in the beginning. I look down at my black doc martins and watch my skinny legs take each step.

"Hi guys," I nervously let out. They all scream 'aye Rein' so I just smile and sit with everyone. I look to see Cassidi and Harley with that Ethan guy and Jack along with Nate. "Where's Skylar?" I ask. Everyone looks around.

"Um I don't even know," Cassidi replies. I feel my phone vibrate so I look in my pocket to see its coming from Skylar.

"What?" I ask as soon as I slide to answer.

"Rein my life is gone..." She simply answers.

"What do you mean Skylar?" I ask starting to worry. But then the line goes dead. Shît. I knew something was wrong but if I got up and started to sprint everyone would get worried about me and this is about Skylar. I look at everyone and just smile awkwardly. What is she talking about...

I text Cass and tell her what Skylar said, and that we needed go find her.

I see Cass get up walk away from the group and come back a few minutes later.