Screw you

It was time to go home after a half day of school. Harley decided to drive me home cause he didn't want me to get 'hurt'. So I went to my locker and threw my books in it and I turned around to see Rein. "Sup Rein?" I ask trying to smile. "Nothing much. I need to talk to you" she states. "Sure?" I say awkwardly. She grabs my arm and pulls me into the girls washroom and checks for feet. "Okay look. Tonight I feel like I'm gonna go home and commit suicide and I don't want to. Well I do but don't. And I was hoping you know I feel" she almost sounds like she's gonna start crying. "I do know how you feel but I did it twice. Twice in a week cause I felt like I deserve it but I've survived both times. The universe doesn't want me to die but I do. Look Rein you have a lot more to live for than I do. Your pretty and nice and smart and have something going for you but I don't. I think you should stick around a little longer" then I smile. "Really?" She asks trying not to cry. "Yeah really" I say still smiling. "Thanks Skylar. We should be friends" she smiles. "Yeah. We should"
I return to my locker and wave bye to Rein. I then motion to my phone and scream "text me" down the hall. She nods and continues to walk. I ended up walking straight into Harley. "Whoa in a rush to get out of here?" He asks. "Yeah I guess" I shrug. I then see Lisa and Jessica skip down the hall to my locker. "Hey wanna do something?" Lisa asks. "I don't know I kinda wanted to go straight home" I smile and continue to my locker. Then Lisa grabs my arm with her perfectly perfect french manicured hands. "No we need to do something" then she looked at me then Jessica and then Harley. "All of us" she states again. "Can I invite Rein?" I ask quickly. "Well I guess so" she shrugs. "Yeah I don't care" Harley states. "Neither do I" Jessica smiles. "Okay I'll text her" I giggle. "Lets go watch a movie" Jessica squeals. "Sure" Lisa shrugs "I'll book the tickets" then Lisa pulls out her phone "We should watch "Perfect Nothing" it's about this girl who falls in love with her best friend but he's dating he enemie so she tries to break them up and yeah we're watching it" then she clicks a button on her phone. "Done" she squeals. Then we all started to walk towards Harley's car.