Im going to jail

Skylar's POV

- - -

I arrive at the movie theater with Harley, Ethan and Grant. We all walked into the theater and see there are no seats for the movie we're seeing. I look up a little ways and see four perfect seats further in the back. I grab Harley's hand and Grant and Ethan follow close behind. I sat beside some really pretty girl who was with who I assumed was her boyfriend.

"Are these seats taken?" I ask quickly with a whisper. The girl looks up at me and puts on a smile.

"No they are not taken," she says sweetly. I nod and pull Harley into the row to sit beside me and Ethan sits beside Harley along with Grant following him. Ethan and Grant showed no emotion towards each other what so ever wich made me a little sad because they love each other.

The movie started and I cuddled up to Harley and kicked the girl beside me by accident. "Sorry," I whisper. The girl looks over at me and smiles.

"It's okay," she whispers in return.

_________________________

The movie finally finished and we all stood up and walked out of the theater. I really had to go to the washroom so I quickly told Harley where I was going and he nodded so I sped walked to the washroom.

Once I got there, of course, there was a line. I sighed and walked into the line. The pretty girl from the theater by chance was in front of me. She turned around and smiled.

"I hate girls washrooms, there's always a line!" she exclaims.

"Oh I know right! Why can't they make the girls washroom bigger I mean the guys don't need a big washroom anyways," I made my point. Me and this girl talked forever until finally there were two people in front of her,

"Well finally," the girl sighs out "oh by the way my name is Cassidi," the girl put her hand out.

"Skylar," I introduce myself.

As soon as I was done in the washroom I walked out and Harley, Ethan and Grant were taking a selfie. Harley was sticking his toungue out wich was so adorable and Ethan was making a duck face and Grant was just smilling really big.

"So your leaving me out of the picture?" I ask throwing my hands on my hips. They all stop looking at Ethans phone and they're eyes went wide with embarrasment. I walk over and jump on Harley's back. "Okay now take the picture." I put on a smile and Ethan takes the picture and sends it to us all.

Cassidi walks out of the washroom and she looks in both directions and sighs. I walk up to her.

"What's up?" I ask.

"My boyfriend left me here, stranded again," she throws her hands up. I saw tears develope in her eyes. I get really sad and grab her arms and pull her into a hug. "He always does this," she sobs into my shoulder. I hug her tighter. "He doesn't love me Skylar, he, he, he hates me!" she sobs some more.

"Can I drive you home?" i ask.

"No. I don't want to ruin your date because mine sucked," she wipes away her tears pulling away from the hug.

"No Cassidi it's not that big of a deal, right guys?" I turn around and ask the guys. They all look at each other and nod with blank faces. They really didn't have a choice. I look back at Cassidi with soft eyes and she nods and starts to break down again.

We all walk out of the movie theater and Harley hopes into the drivers seat and I let Cassidi sit in the passenger seat and I sat in the back with Ethan and Grant. I let Ethan and Grant sit beside each other because I knew behind walls was the only time they could actually love each other. Stupid society keeping them apart.

We arrived at Cassidis house and her boyfriend was sitting on the step. He shot up and Cassidi hesitantly got out of the car.

"Thank you for the ride guys," Cassidi whispered getting out of the car.

"Text me whenever Cassidi," I said smiling. She nodded and walked up to her boyfriend. Since Cassidi forgot to close the door we herd everything. It's like her boyfriend couldn't even see us.

"What the fuck Cassidi? Getting a ride from a stupid stranger? I could have came and picked you up!" He yelled at Cassidi.

"No Trever! I had to get a ride with nice strangers because you ditched me! Again!" Cassidi screamed back. Then he slapped her. He fucking slapped her. I've never been so pissed in my life.

Both Ethan and Grant gasp and Grant grabs Ethan and pulls him into his chest. I was so mad but want was I supposed to do? Cassidis boyfriend would beat me and I was scared. Harley whipped open the door and walked up to Trever.

"What the hell man?!" Harley exclaimed pushing him back. I was so surprised Harley did that. I got out of the car as soon as Trever tried and punched Harley but luckily Harley dodged it.

I pulled Harley back. "Harley stop he's not worth it," I politely whisper.

"Yeah, you herd you're girlfriend Harley, fuck off," Trever smiled maliciously. "Now come on Cassidi, we need to finish this argument inside," Trever chuckles pulling Cassidi by her wrist.

I all of a sudden felt an urge and I ran up and punched Trever in the back of the head. He fell to the ground and I was in awe of myself. I looked up at Cassidi and grabbed her arm and pulled her into the truck.

Harley backed up and started driving away. I balled up in the backseat.

"I'm going to jail, I-I'm going to jail. I'm screwed. Oh my god I'm going to jail," I started whispering to myself. I felt a pair of arms around me and I looked up to see Ethan.

"Doll, you're not going to jail," Ethan comported me. I sighed and cuddled into him. Ethan kissed the top of my head and pulled back. "You're okay," he said rubbing my back.

"Thanks," I respond.