I'm not okay

It was finally two o'clock in the afternoon. Finally. I was able to get out of here. Now honestly I didn't wanna go to this 'party'. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get drunk and shit. I kinda just got in a fight with my best friend.

I stood up from my bed and changed into the clothes my mom had brought over for me to change into. Baggy black sweatpants, my lulu lemon sweatshirt and my Uggs. I quickly wraped my hair into a messy bun and took off the scrunchie thing I was wearing and slipped on my sweatpants and sweatshirt. It was my fav grey one that I absolutley loved. I stood there for a second and admired how comphy I was.

I grabbed my new phone witch by the way Nick already set up and he's paying for it. I'm not sure why he would wanna pay for my phone. But I ran walked out of the room and ran into mom. "Ready to go?" she asked. "Yeah" then I pushed past her. She lightly grabs my shoulder and turns me around. "Look I just need to talk to you" my mom smiles at me. I role my eyes and continue to walk.

When we get to the car I get to the drivers seat but mom motions me to go sit on the passengers seat. I role my eyes again and walk over and slide in. Mom doesn't start the car like normal. Instead she just sits there starring at me. "look honey like I said I need to talk to you. So when I was your age... I may or may not have tried to kill myself as well."

My eyes went wide. "You what?" I scream at her. "I wasn't as smart as you though. I was at my friends house and my boyfriend broke up with me and I had enough so I ran into my best friends bathroom and grabbed her razor. I slit my wrist pretty deep. It was only deep enough to knock me out. My friend came in two minutes later and called nine one one. And that was that. Just know if you ever need someone I'm here. I've been through the same shit."

Then she turns on the car. Whoa. I've never herd about this. I decided not to ask about it cause I sure wouldn't want to be asked.

We drove home in silence. When we arrived home I got out of the car and watched Jessica's car pull up. Crap I forgot about the party. Mom got out of the car and waved at Jessica. And there was no suprise when I saw Lisa in the passenger seat.

"Hey miss Trayton. Do you mind if we take Skylar away from you?" They both smile like little girls. "Sure. Why not?" My mom smiles at me. The girls in the car let out a little scream. I look at mom and say through my teeth "Oh mom I have a...uh.." I'm trying my hardest to signal her I don't wanna go.

"Oh honey you have school on Monday. It's only Sathurday. Have some fun!" She screams. As if she knows what fun it? I roll my eyes and head inside to grab my dress and shoes. Our house was a cute little house. We only had one floor and two bedrooms and one bathroom splitting the two rooms. We also have a kitchen and a dinning/living room.

I find my shoes and search everywhere before I realize it's still in the car. So I walk out of the house and go to the car and grab the dress. "Okay by mom. Love you." She smiles "I won't worry if your not back honey" she winked. Oh god.

We arrive at Jessica's huge mansion. Her parents were both in the fashion industry. She had a two floor house. It was all white. Literally that was the theme of the house. We got out of Jessica's bug and walked inside. I put my shoes in the closet to the left of the door. I had my own spot in her shoe closet cause of how many times I've came over.

We walked down her long hallway that went straight from the front door to her kitchen. But instead of going into her kitchen we went into the room to the left. Her bedroom. I'm not sure why she would want to have her room beside the kitchen but I admire her brains. That way you don't have to walk downstairs to the kitchen to get a snack.

We walked in and Lisa imidiatly went to Jessica's closet. Jess followed close behind. I decided to just put my dress on. When Jess and Lisa finally riped through every peace of clothing Jess owened they turned around to see me in the dress. "Whoa. It looks so good on you" Jess smiled. "Thanks Jess" I blushed.

Jessica ran to her closet to grab her push up bra and turned around to see dissapointment on my face. "What?" She asks. "I kinda wanna look good. Not everyone has naturally good looking boobs" Then she runs out to go change in the washroom. Lisa walked up to me and grabbed my hand. "You look beautiful. Now to curl your hair." she let go of my hand and grabbed the straightener and sat me down and Jessica's pink computer chair.

She had a cute little white desk on her wall to the left on her door and her giant bed was to the right of her room. She didn't have that big of a room witch I know sounds suprising but it's cute. And like I said the theme is white. White bed sheet's,white walls,white computer table,white bed frame. Like it was crazy. Lisa was the best at curling. She never burnt me through out the five years I've known her.

Jessica came skipping back in her room and looked at me and her facial expression went from happy to sad. "What? Do I look bad?" I ask. She shakes her head "No. You look better than me. Now I have to make sure my make up is perfect" she walked up to the table and grabbed her giant make up bag and skipped over to her full length mirior in the corner of her room and sat down in front of it. She started doing perfect lines of eyeliner and then she puts on just enough mascara to make her eyes look amazing.

After Lisa finishes curling my hair Jessica does my make up. I look really good to my suprise. I turned away from the mirior and Lisa and Jessica pretended to wipe fake tears away and I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone and a little purse that Jess lended me. "You ready?" I ask the girls. "Let's go!!" Jessica screams and then were off.

But trust me I'm not okay