Where square one gets you

Reins POV
- - -
Skylar pushes her her head up from her pillow stained with mascara and lipstick to look at me.

"I'll never be okay will I?" She asks wiping her eyes. My heart stopped. How could she say that? She IS okay already it's just...she needs to realize it.

"Skykar you are okay," I begin to say.

"Tell that to my scars on my wrist from last night. Tell that to Harley, my boyfriend who I put in the hospital. Tell that to my divorced parents. Tell that to my fake smile!" She begins slow but ends up scream crying by the end. I bring her into a hug and tears are no longer there. She's ran out of tears.

As she cried harder I thought about how I got better and really Jason was the reason I got better. He's amazing and all I could really ask for. I don't know what happened last night with him and Rein but I could probably ask him.

I realize Skylar has stopped crying and I pull her out of the hug, she's sleeping. I lay her back down on her bed and write a little note saying where I was going and for her to not be mad at me.

As I was walking down the stairs I saw a dent in the wall. It wasn't from a head because it would be bigger so I'm guessing it was from a fist, well Harley's fist. As I continued walking down the stairs I looked at both sides of the stairs and luckily there were no other dents in the wall.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I grabbed my car keys out of my pocket and reached for the door. Once my hand was on the handle I slowly opened it and quickly scurried outside and shut it very silently. Once outside I ran to my car and got in. I looked behind me both ways and no one was coming so I pulled out.

I went down the street and turned. I went pretty fast all the way down to the hospital and parked in the parking spot as close to the hospital as I could get. I felt like I was going to throw up to be honest because I was nervous. What if Harley actually died in that car crash? What if Harley is in an a coma? Skylar would kill herself...and succeed. I rushed into the hospital and ran to the from desk. I looked around and saw the front desk (I should know where it is by now because I've been here so many times). I saw the lady there and I was now out of breath.

"Yes?" She looks up at me with bright eyes. I catch my breath for a second before asking.

"Where is Harley," I ask. She nods and types something into her computer. "Is he dead?" I ask her. My stomach felt like a fire ball. He eyes search the screen while I try and search for emotion in her. She was showing no happiness or sadness and I was just all around confused.

"Mame he's," but before she could say anything else I saw a stretcher come in. I tried to get a glimps on who it was but it was hard. Just as they past me I saw...Cassidi. Even though I didn't even like her that much I was still worried. It was either go worry about her or stay and find out some news. I was so torn. I stayed for a minute but everyone just kept making loud noises and I was getting anxious. I finally decided to run after Cassidi on the stretcher to see what's happening because it seems like none of her family is here. While I was running I looked on all the doors to see if I could to find Harley's name somewhere. I looked around and found nothing. OMG WHAT IF HIS BODY WASNT FOUND OR HIS TRUCK EXPLODED??!! I stated running faster to catch up to Cassidi they turned her into a room and I silently followed them in.

I looked at the monitor and saw she had a very high heart rate. Her eyes were wide open and she wasn't moving.

"She's having a seizure!" One of the doctors called out. Her heart rate was going up and down and I don't really know what a seizure looks like but I guess I unfortunately do now. They tried putting some air into Cassidis lungs but they couldn't. They tried a lot but then decided it just needed to calm down. After three minutes her heart rate was still crazy. They were finally able to drop some medication into her mouth and aw ended up slowing down and closing her eyes. My heart rate finally calmed and so far the doctors havent noticed me.
- - -
Harley's POV
- - -
I woke up in what looked like a hospital bed. My eyes fluttered open and I saw a white roof with a bright light. I looked to my right and saw a whole bunch of machines and papers. I groaned and shook my head. My body was bruised and bandaged and to be honest it hurt like hell.

I tried to push myself up but was incapable of doing so. My weak arms were shaking and my brain was crumbling. I couldn't do anything and I just wanted to go apologize to Skylar. A tear ran down my cut cheeks, I cringed at the pain. I opened my eyes to see once again, no one. I felt so alone right now. Of course my mom and dad wouldn't come see me. I let out a little scream and trembled my body while doing so.

I threw my head back smashing against the metal poles of the bed frame. As my brain was in a fragile state I closed my eyes and felt my thoughts go black and blue. As I was about to go out cold again I herd the voice of someone familiar but was unable to make out who it was. So this, is where square one gets to you.