New

"oh wow is that the transfer student?" "she's pretty tho" "i heard that she's from a rich family"
whispering could be heard from anywhere when the girl walk through the hallway going straight to her classroom. Miwa Osaki, transfer student from kyoto. She's from a rich and famous family, the Osaki. They have their own clothes and perfume brand. But miwa doesn't really wear their own brand, after all not like the family really accept her. Yes, miwa's life is not so good and happy as what people thought. Her life is actually the worst.

She stopped in front of the classroom, 2-D. Taking a deep breath she knocked on the door.
"Yes, come in. You must be the transfer student right?" The woman ask and she just nodded as she walk in feeling all the eyes on her. Not gonna lie, she truly looks dazzling with her long loose silver white hair and her blue ocean eyes.

"Nice to meet you all. Im Miwa Osaki please just call me miwa" the girl said as she bow and give the class a sweet smile.
"That's nice miwa. You can sit beside kyo sohma at the back. We're gonna start homeroom" mrs. Shiraki said.

"kyo sohma? kyo-kun?" she said in her heart. "Im gonna ask him later" she murmured.

----------- homeroom class ended ----------

*miwa's pov*

"Hi im tohru honda. Please call me tohru" say a girl with a cute face and a long brown hair. She's smiling and i could see how her eyes are sparkling. I wish i could smile like that too....

"Oh hi tohru-san, im miwa. Nice to meet you" i smile back.

"Oi tohru, what are you smiling at? Aren't you tired or something?" kyo asked. Tohru simply shake her head.

"Oi new kid. Have we ever meet before?" The orange hair boy ask me looking straight at me.

"Huh? Kyo-kun and miwa-chan? Miwa-chan do you know kyo-kun?" Tohru ask.

"Well if you're thinking what im thinking...the one that always meet you at the waterfall at the mountain?? Well yes that's me. Are you really kyo-kun?" I smile and ask.

"Wow it's really you. You've grown so much that i can't recognize you. Well, your hair and eyes makes me know you tho." Kyo said lazily.

"What you kyon-kyon know miwa?? How come?" A blonde hair girl ask with a scary tone. She looks like a delinquent no offense. A pretty one tho.

"Yeah. Im suprised people like you know someone like miwa" a black hair girl say with a low and calm voice.

"And you guys are?" I asked politely.

"Ah sorry for not introducing ourselves earlier. Im Arisa Uotani, call me uotani or uo-chan as tohru did" uotani smile.

"Im saki hanajima. I hope you don't think to do anything bad with my tohru" she said a bit threatening.

"Don't say that hana-chan!!" Tohru scold hanajima when i hear people calling me.

"MIWAAA!!!" two girls run toward me.

"You didn't tell us you'll be here today wth miwa? Im shocked when i saw you walking in!" say a blue hair girl.

"Yeah how could you??? I thought we're friend" the brown hair girl pout.

"Ahh im sorry luna, kira. I just want to surprise you two so...supriseee ig?" I said scratching my neck with an awkward smile.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say tch," luna (the blue hair girl) say

"Anywayy, you have a LOT to tell us during break" kira chuckeled as i nod.

"Kira-chan? Luna-chan? You guys know miwa-chan?" Tohru ask.

"Yeah, we're childhood friend actually, it just that they both transferred here during middle school leaving me alone" i explain as they all nod.

"Anyway it was nice meeting you guys again, you too kyo-kun. And nice knowing you three, tohru-san, uotani-san and hanajima-san" i say smiling

And that's when the bell ring signalling the next class is starting. We all go to our seat preparing for the next class.

--------------------------------------------------

My first book . English is not my first language so i hope you can tolerate with me. And i hope you'll enjoy the story :D