truth 2

"the truth is...im a rat" he said.

yuki my love... what the hell are you talking about?

"you're a rat?" i asked questioningly.

"okay let me explain okay... you know the story about the god and the zodiacs animal. the banquet story?"

i nodded.

"well i don't know how but the sohma have a curse where there'll be 13 child who's born as zodiac animal and one child as a god. we, the zodiacs member can't disobey the god so that's why... we all can't run from akito" he sigh.

"and you're the rat? that's why your hair is silver? and you're always fighting kyo so... he's a cat?" i asked and he nodded.

"okay..but what does it mean by you're a rat. are you a literal rat or-" suddenly i was cut off by yuki, hugging me.

i was speechless ofc, he have never did that. the most we did is holding hand, leaning forehead, kiss on the forehead.. well that's kinda advance but still.

but after a few seconds the same things that happened at the rooftop happen again making me immediately close my eyes.

"hey yuki can i really open my eyes?" i asked,worry.

"yes"

i opened my eyes just to be greet by no one. he's gone??

"yukii??"

"down here" he said and i look down just to see a literal rat there. well this rat is cute and clean so..

"wait um yuki!! aren't you cold or something?? heyy this is crazy yeah but seriously aren't you cold??" i said quickly wrapping him with my scarf.

"like i know it's summer and all but it's night and we're close to the beach...give me warning first could ya?" i sigh.

i expected yuki to say sorry or smth, just like he always do but no. it's a complete silent.

"yuki?"

yuki's pov

i was waiting her response, nervously. i trust miwa i really do, but that doesn't mean im not afraid.

part of me didn't want to tell her the secret because im afraid she's like the others. but another part of me tells me that she's different and im glad i tell her because this is her reaction.

"wait um yuki!! aren't you cold or something?? heyy this is crazy yeah but seriously aren't you cold??" she said quickly wrapping me with her scarf.

"like i know it's summer and all but it's night and we're close to the beach...give me warning first could ya?" she sigh.

i was shocked. like real shocked and im relieved.

really? she's concern whether im cold or not now??

"aren't you scared or...maybe thinks im a freak miwa?"

"ofc no" she flashed a smile to me and in that moment, i swear i feels like my heart skip a beat and i stop breathing.

miwa's pov

i saw yuki gasped making me giggle.

"well how do i say this...i certainly didn't expect the secret to be something like this because for a moment i thought we're in some kind of fantasy world. but to say that im scared or thinks that you're a freak is a big no. afterall you're cute" i pat his head.

suddenly, poofed. yuki come back...naked.

"ahhhhhhhhhh!!" i screamed turning away immediately.

i feels my cheeks heating up and my mind can't stop replaying the scene. im glad I only saw his upper body or else....

"sorry for not informing about that miwa.." yuki said softly scratching his head. his face got a tint of pink on it.

and then he proceed to tell me everything and when i say everything i meant it.

"im.. sorry you had to go through all of that yuki" i said, in a low tone.

"it's not your fault... and i have decided that I won't run away anymore. i will face it all slowly, and break the curse. will you be willing to help me and stay by my side miwa?" he asked, eyes full of hope.

"everything for you, yuki" i smile sweetly.

i will help them, break the curse!