only

it's finally here..
the day where i would gamble on my love life.
whether i would find happiness or drown in the sea of loneliness..

well, that's kinda exaggerated.

i would be happy for yuki no matter what happen. i know that for sure. or maybe, it's just me convincing myself to avoid getting hurt.

but, on the bright side, I've certainly became one of the most important person in yuki's life. i mean, at the very least, i could look at him and say "congratulations" when he's smiling so brightly with another person on his side.

right, that's a very good way to make yourself feels good.

right.

i released a deep sigh as i do my hair. i decided to let it loose for today, just like how yuki like. today is an all-out war for me. though i don't have any hard feelings towards machi, it's not like I'll lose just like that.

right, have more confidence miwa!!

that's the third time I've said right to myself today...

whatever!!

i put on the finishing make up as i head out towards the meeting place. actually, yesterday yuki replied my messages so late. he must had hard times lately...

so it's understandable when all he said was,
"will do, sorry if im late"

...
with that my chances seems even more slimmer than ever.

after quite a while, i arrive at the place as i take a seat at a nearby bench. my hand fidgeting as i bite my lips a bit in response to my nervousness.

after 30 minutes of waiting, i tried to message him but he doesn't read nor reply to it.

it has passed the time...

i decided to wait for another 15 minutes until i finally remember..

he's meeting up with machi right now... that's why he's late...
ah...
it's only natural..
he must be having a good time right now..

i smile weakly as i stand up and head to the train station beside the park.

and what i saw, is a very beautiful sight that give me nothing but sickness in my stomach.

yuki and machi, facing each other, machi holding yuki's hand, them smiling cutely but awkwardly...

it's like they both just confessed and now they're a new couple...

and then machi say something to make yuki blush as their smiles widen.

ah...
im such a fool afterall..

without realizing, my tears fall rapidly from my eyes, wetting my cheeks.

"ah damn...what the hell..why am i like this" i whisper to myself as i wipe my tears in vain.

"... let's just wait for yuki at the park..he must be excited to tell me about his new girlfriend afterall" i bitterly smile as i make my way to the park, waiting for yuki...again.

yuki's pov..

after everything that had happened, me, kyo and honda-san has been absent from school.

honda-san getting hurt and all of us being a mess..

it's so suffocating...

"JUST MEET HER YOURSELF"

i said to kyo.
ah, this is so suffocating...

i immediately went into my room, a mess of a room and locked the door.

i sit down on the floor, leaning on the bed trying to calm myself when suddenly i got a call.

is it....?!

i eagerly answer the phone, not even bother to look at the caller's id as i was so sure that it's her.

but it's not...

"i want to see her right now...i want to see you.. miwa"

but then again, it's not her so i just continue talking to the person who called me even though im not in the mood to do so.

it's machi and she asked me to meet up with her...
i agree as immediately hang up the phone. afterall, what could possibly go wrong?

i let out a sigh as i lay down on my bed, slowly drifting to sleep.

after a few hours, i finally wake up from my "nap"

that night, i opened my phone to see a message that was sent quite a long time ago from miwa which i responded in a way i wouldn't even want to.

....

"..i will explain it to her tomorrow..."

the next day

"i like you"

....

what?

"what are you saying, machi-san? what do you mean by like? you can't be serious. i mean, yeah you must have confused the feeling of liking with, maybe friendliness?" i awkwardly reply as my face turn red a little bit due to being shock.

i mean, i was in a quite dilemma too before. though im sure it's just some stupid dilemma because in no way i had romantic feelings for machi.

"im not confused or anything... president..i really like you..the past few months, i feel like I've known you better and without knowing i..fell for you" machi add, smiling.

i stay silent for a bit before replying with my smile widening,

"im sorry machi, but,
i have someone else who i love very
dearly...
that person is my entire happiness..
she is someone who pull me out of my
misery..
she is the only one,
i will ever love in my life"

and that person is Miwa Osaki...
only, miwa

hello it's me again. it's been a veeerryy long time yes yes.
I've been busy with everything in life, and only now do i got the time and inspiration to write haha.
btw, about my exam...i aced it darling~~

andddd, this chapter may be different from the actual anime/manga but please, put up with me.