truth

The next two days went really fast. Yuki and the others spent most of their time with this akito guy. Idk anything about him yet im so scared of him. The thought of him sent chills down my spine.

ughh what a scary fellow.

tomorrow will be the last day of summer vacation and it seems like this akito guy are going home today, specifically now.

it was raining when i saw three figures of man outside of the mansion. i rushed down just to see akito, hatori-san and another man who i didn't know outside. and then i saw momiji talking to akito when akito suddenly snapped at him and push him.

i was about to run to him when tohru suddenly appears behind him. that tohru, i love her so much ughhhhhh!! talk about being too precious.

i unconsciously eavesdrop their conversation but to my unfortunate luck, I didn't understand even a thing. they keep on talking about this curse and how the sohma will never escape akito. and then suddenly they talked about the zodiacs and the god which i really don't understand as i didn't really pay attention to that kind of stuff.

i saw yuki and kyo eavesdropping too and they both looks so... depress.

i guess I'll be waiting for yuki to open up?

after a while i notice akito already left and rush to tohru and momiji.

"are you both okay? momiji-kun how's your hand?? come let me treat them. you too tohru??!!" i immediately take their hand to drag them inside when i hear akito's voice.

erkk, he's not gone yet...

"Osaki Miwa huh... you ain't getting anywhere.. hell, they don't even trust you enough with the secret. i guess you're nothing to be worry of" he said before turning away, leaving.

"i don't fucking care" i replied.

"what?"

"i made it clear didn't i? i said I don't fucking care" i said again before going inside with tohru and momiji.

seems like my words really surprised all of them because everyone's face are showing that they're suprise. plus they're all looking at me. and by all i mean yuki,kyo,momiji,tohru,kisa,shigure and hiro.

"what?" i snapped, treating momiji and tohru wound.

"n-nothing" kyo murmured.

"you're cool miwa-chan. i knew it since the first day i met you" shigure smirk.

"why thanks" i rolled my eyes.

a moment of silence-----

"no really what's wrong with you guys? you guys really think that those words can effect me or smth? i don't care, i repeat i don't care if you guys have some secret that you can't tell people i get it. everyone have secret, I have them too" i said, sighing.

suddenly i feel a hand pulling me upstairs and in a blink, we're here now on the rooftop, doesn't have any idea how but yeah.

yuki's pov

"yuki?"

"miwa i.. are you really fine with all of us keeping this secret from you? i swear it's not like we don't trust you or that you're not important enough it just-"

"it's okay, everyone have at least one secret, it may doesn't looks like it but i have one too...well maybe more than one" she laughed.

"oh wait you already know that but well you're special and it happened accidentally too so" she laughed again.

oh god,what did i ever do to deserve her? she never questioned anything, when she saw im uncomfortable she always try to change the subject, she always said that it was okay and all.

she's truly perfect.

"miwa...thank you. i don't know what to say anymore it just... I don't even know what did i do to have someone as good as you in my life. you're so understanding, kind, lovely and caring. i, I've decided that im gonna tell you the truth miwa...so hear me out ok" i said before taking a deep breath.

i look at her and see she's smiling.

"whenever you're ready, yuki" she said holding my hand. i could feel my heart beating faster and faster. my breathing become uncontrollable. my face heating up.

just what the hell is she doing to me? is this some kind of spell?

"the truth is..."

and we stop there.

this is so bad im sorry. especially the beginning, it was so mess up. i can't even remember when did akito come and who met her first momiji or tohru geez.

anyway yeah that's it for now. im thinking about ending this story soon.

thanks for reading and surprisingly, vote for it.
i really appreciate it ❣️

plus im not one to tell you guys to vote or sumn, I don't think my story are worth it but if you think it's good and you enjoy it that's enough for me. the voting is just a bonus :)