just us

miwa's pov

we're now on our way back to school, most of our classmates are sleeping. they're finally resting after spending all of their energy during the trip. actually, im sleepy too but how could i sleep with yuki's sleeping beside me, leaning his head on my umm head?

and im also too busy thinking on how should i give him his present. without being weird duh. at this point not giving him the present suddenly became one of the option. i sigh as i look at the sleeping beauty beside me.

he's so close that i can't even breath properly. ofc, that's also because im afraid he's gonna wake up. that's gonna be so awkward to the point that we both won't talk to each other until we arrive which is like a few hours more.

let's just take this opportunity to observe his feature.. NOT WEIRDLY OFC!

ok but he smells good tho.. 

i slapped myself mentally for that. now you sound weird miwa, that's creepy of you. im sorry yuki, i guess you could say that it's your fault for driving me crazy.

without me realizing, i drift into the dreamland leaning my head on yuki's shoulder.

timeskip

"oi~ yuki,miwa.. wake up you lovebird~~" a voice called out, interrupting my sweet dream. i cover my face with my hand and cling closer to something- or rather someone who's too close to me for our own good.

the voice keep on trying to wake me up that i finally gave up and let out a big sigh. i open my eyes grumpily, trying to search for the voice's owner. but that intention is gone as soon as i open my eyes and see a sleepy looking yuki just a few inch away from me. i back away abruptly out of shock making yuki's startled too.

our eyes met and our faces turn red recalling what happened.

"finally you guys woke up...you guys must be sooo tired that you guys ended up cuddling each other huh?" uotani say smirking.

"we got pictures" hanajima shows her phone nonchalantly.

"and you guys say you're not dating" kyo say lazily before walking away.

"you both must feel so tired right? let's go home and get enough rest. see you on monday, miwa-chan. you guys too uo-chan, hana-chan" tohru softly say waving her hand.

"oh and yuki-kun, me and kyo-kun will be waiting for you so hurry up a bit" she add.

and just like that they left me and yuki alone, still flustered. five minutes pass and none of us say anything while our hand clumsily picking up our things, coincidentally touching the other's.

suddenly yuki stand up from his seat abruptly and start walking away. but then he stop and turn to look at me and say

"im sorry for earlier, miwa. i really didn't do it on purpose...im really sorry"

his face turn red, again. and he's using his hand to cover his face. cute

"it's okay yuki... it's nothing really, we just fell asleep. i kinda borrow your shoulder too y'know? and.. actually i am awake by the time you fell asleep and i just don't want to bother you. i know you're tired so.." i smile at him and i receive one from him too.

"thank you... miwa" he shyly said.

"now, kyo and tohru is waiting for you~~ we can meet this monday and talk more" i playfully do the "go away" gesture.

"right...umm about that, miwa. do you want to hang out with me this sunday?"

what is this....
sounds like a date..
is it a date?
wait, ask him first who's coming!!!

"umm where to? oh and who else is coming?" i nervously ask.

i would be lying if i say that i don't hope that no one else is coming, just a hang out between the two of us. but ofc, i know my limit. yuki is not mine, he's just a friend. he's everyone friend too..

i don't even know if i can actually be called his bestfriend.

"i just feel like hanging out with you so I don't have any plan yet and.. don't invite anyone else"

wait... don't?

"huh?" is all i could say.

"i say, don't invite anyone. im not gonna invite anyone too. it's just me and you" he smile mischievously.

"you and me?" i mumble confusedly.

and i sure hope he doesn't hear it but as usual he, ofc hear it.

"yeah, just the two of us"