another trip??!! pt.3

after all the confession things plus kyo getting confessed to, we all separate to buy souvenir. i bid yuki a goodbye before wandering around not really interested in buying anything.

should i buy something for yuki?
would that be weird, especially cuz he's on this trip too...
AHH IDK LET'S JUST BUY ANYTHING

i sigh as i continue walking until i stumble across an accessory store. i decide to check it out and to my luck, i found something that i feel like buying. custom bracelet, cliche i know but hey that thing is cute so why not.

i choose our birthday to be engraved on the bracelet and wait for a bit for it

i choose our birthday to be engraved on the bracelet and wait for a bit for it. after a while, i got the bracelet and pay before going to the meeting point.

now..when should i give it to him?

the next day

yuki is telling us the reason why the boys are late to breakfast and i must say that... that's so cute.

clumsy side of yuki is the cutest!!

as we're talking, uotani just keep on taking our pictures that I can't help but to let a small laugh.

but then suddenly she took my picture, alone,close cut making me panic and hurriedly cover my face.

"uotani, pls don't do that again. the picture is gonna be a curse pic" i whine.

"wdym curse pic miwa? it's so pretty tho? look here..yuki, why don't you take a look at this picture. it's pretty right" uotani show the pic to yuki before i could do anything.

I've never felt so humiliated before...

i cover my face that's now no longer my usual pale skin but red, yes red.

"it's pretty, miwa" yuki takes my hand off my face and give me a soft smile.

I can't breathe I can't breathe I can't breathe...
im not breathing!!

i quickly pull my hand from him, slightly missing his warmth but it's fine cuz my face is burning.

"uh, sorry about that" he said as he looks away with his hand on his nape. i just nod, looking away too.

"pretty girl always say something about them not looking great tch" uotani babble not noticing the awkward silence between me and yuki.

but then the deer come to the rescue as i watch uotani acting like she's giving food to kyo, aka a cat. not like she know that he's a real cat tho...

and just like that, we act normal again as we walk to our bus to go to the next destination.

yuki's pov

i was looking around for souvenir when i hear a voice calling me, loudly. an annoying one to be exact.

"oh it's yun-yun! hey yun-yun, did you wake up on time today?" kakeru shout.

"hey yun-yun!! leader!! don't ignore me when im trying to talk to you yun-yun!!" he add.

"you got too much energy..." i sigh

"ofc i am!" and he start babbling about how he's gonna give the souvenir to everyone, that he also got specific request and all.

"but do you really think it's okay if i don't get nao and machi anything?" i ask

"why should you? they said they don't want anything right...forget about them, what about miwa-chan? did you get anything for her??" kakeru ask mischievously.

what's with that face....

"uh, yeah i got something for her which is none of your business" i replied nonchalantly.

"by the way are you on your own now?"

"yeah, everyone split up"

"I've got some extra time, wanna go on a walk with me?"

and with that, i agree to kakeru to take a walk with him.

we walk for a while before sitting on a bench near the river and the bridge there.

"oh.. aren't you in honda-san group?" kakeru suddenly ask.

"why are you..so interested in honda-san? you seem to ask about her a lot. are you curious about my relationship with her?" i ask him back.

"actually..i kinda like her"

wait what...
really????
like really????

"what if i said that?" he grin.

"i wouldn't care.. if you like her then that's your business and if she likes you too then it's her business. I'd have no right to interfere. but if i saw you getting close to her for fun or as a joke, for your own selfish amusement then you'd make it my business. if you'd ever hurt her, I'll never forgive you" i say seriously.

"woah okay im just asking.. im not gonna do that to her..."

"but what about miwa? what would you do if i say i like her?"

miwa huh...
what about miwa?
what do i feel about miwa?

"that's.... not my business too...i have no right to interfere. we're bestfriend and, bestfriend support each other. so..

if miwa end up liking you too then..good for you and her ig..." i trailed off as i look down.

what is this? why does it feels so heavy at the thought of her dating kakeru? is it because i think he's not good enough for her? why does it feels like im giving away something that I've treasure for so long that i don't want to actually give it...i just want to keep it to myself.

idk anymore...my life is such a mess.

ok author here but im sorry for the late update and thank you for reading. im not feeling well lately and then suddenly my country, my states, my home area specifically has been raining so hard that it start to flood.

so yeah, im surviving this shit rn, pray for me😔✌️