try

so here we are.
in the boys shower room.
yes, we.
me and yuki, to be exact.

"uh..so how do we ended up like this again?" i awkwardly ask.

"um, we wears matching accessories?" yuki replied, chuckling a little.

after yuki decided to run from our friend and ended up showing our intertwined hand to literally everyone, we run for our life and throw the whole school in chaos. and yes, we skipped classes.

and now... it's lunch time.

"aren't you hungry yuki?"

"...kinda?" he smiles sheepishly.

i let out a small sigh and chuckle. i give him a smile before taking his hand.

"well then, get ready"

i run out of the shower stalls dragging yuki with me. and of course, it started to get crowded again.

but well, this is fun.
i love these moments with him.
and deep down my heart, i know he love it too.

timeskip.
major timeskip.

so many things has been going on. one of it being tohru getting hurt because of akito. just found out she's a woman too.

yuki and the sohma is all having a hard time, especially kyo.

i sigh as i close the book i was reading and lean on the chair, resting.

i look at the three free desk that belongs to yuki, kyo and tohru.

"are you gonna meet them later miwa?" uotani ask me.

"no..they need to sort out things by their own. and they need break. im just gonna let them calm themselves down first" i say weakly. uotani just nodded and continue talking to hanajima.

guess... I'll be alone again?
since I've grown so accustomed to yuki, tohru and kyo companies.

"tired...."

lunch

i was at the rooftop when i hear the door creaks open. since the place i was sitting at was kinda hidden i suspect the person didn't know im there.

and then suddenly i hear a voice....
it was machi's voice.

"um yeah, president. can you meet me this saturday at the train station?"

president...?
yuki...

"ah, alright I'll meet you there!" she say again, sounding a bit excited.

and then she left, with happiness.
while me?
I don't know.

i just said that i want to let them rest first. because i think they need a break and time to figure everything out. I don't wanna bother them but maybe... it's just because it's me.

tohru and kyo needs each other but what about yuki?

will it be me, or is it machi all along?

all this time, we certainly didn't act like just friend and i know that. but i can't just throw away the possibility of machi being the one yuki wants and needs.

she did became closer to him and help him with his past.
and he too help her with her past.

it's not as if im that much of different from her is what im feeling.

but maybe i should give it a try...

and so, i decided to leave a message for him.

"will you come and meet me at the park nearby the train station this saturday, yuki? I'll be waiting :)"

now...all i could do is wait.

hi, im sorry for the being inactive and for this crappy, short chapter. but I'll try to update more :)

this story is nearing its ending btw.
I've planned the ending since the beginning, this book will get a definite good ending but for my other books? im not so sure.

btw i have an important exam nearing so.. yeah good luck to me