summer vacation

Monday

I come to school again though im not fully recovered. Well it doesn't matter, i just can't participate in PE and move too much. As i walked in the class, my friends come to me bombarding me with question.

"Im fine im fine don't worry jeez" i chuckled.

"I want to say thank you....and sorry too. For everything i mean" i smiled towards them. I feel like this is the first time I've smile genuinely in front of my new friends. They all gasped making me laugh. We all end up laughing together till the teacher come.

break time

"Hey miwa-chan...im just wondering what will you be doing this summer vacation?" tohru asked me.

"Actually I didn't know yet... usually i would spend it with luna or kira, but they both are busy this time. Maybe I'll have to follow my parents to visit our main family house" i say with kind of sad expression.

"You could...umm-"

"You could spend your summer vacation with us...ofc if you're okay with that" yuki cut off tohru.

"I would love to" i smile at him earning a smile back.

home.

"Miwa" my father called me.

"Yes, father? What did you need me for?' i ask him politely.

"I know you didn't want to spend the whole summer vacation with us at the main family house. But you should at least come visit on the first day" he stated.

"I...have to, right?" I sighed closing my eyes. Just as i was about to excuse myself, my father speak up.

"Look miwa, i tried my best to convince everyone that you didn't need to stay there. Just please visit with us" he said

"Why?" I said, shaking. I hear him saying "huh" not understanding what im saying.

"Why do you act like you actually care... after all this time?" I said breaking down.

"Im sorry miwa... I realized my fault and that i shouldn't let them do whatever they want with you but I can't bring myself to do anything....im really sorry miwa and i.. really loved your mom. I know you won't forgive me but at least, let me help you even though it's just from behind the scenes" he confessed.

"Thanks" i muttered before leaving his office.

(last day before the summer vacation)

"So, what are you guys doing for the summer vacation?" I asked my two best friends in front of me.

"Im going abroad" luna answered.

"I'll be having fun but my dad told me to help him at the company.... You know, preparing for the future" kira groaned.

Me and luna just laughed as i saw uotani,hanajima and tohru walking toward us.

"What are you guys doing for the summer vacation?" I asked them.

"Work" uotani said tiredly.

"Im not doing anything" hanajima said.

"We'll be going to a trip!! You're coming, miwa-chan?" Tohru asked.

Yeah i forgot....

"When?" I asked plainly.

"The third day!!" She said excitedly.

I nodded before looking for yuki who's sitting on his desk three row in front of mine.

"Yukii, is it really okay for me to come?" I asked him.

He turned to look at me before nodding "yeah ofc. Plus you're close to us all already" he smile

Oh yeah im close already with them. By them I mean the sohma. Well at least the one that I've met which were kyo,yuki,ayame,hatori,shigure,haru,momiji

That's settled then. Now i was just thinking how do i face my relatives.

"This is such a pain" i sighed

school ended.

I walked without thinking and looking ahead when i feel someone's hand on my shoulder. I jumped slightly turning to face the one and only yuki sohma.

"You scared me, yuki" i sighed holding my chest.

"Im sorry miwa...ive been calling your name for a while but you seemed so lost in thought" he said panting, indicating that he ran after me.

"Oh..yeah i was just thinking" i muttered looking down.

"Are you okay miwa?" He asked holding my chin making me looks at his face. I feel heat on my cheeks as i panickly answered

"Yeah im fine yuki. I'm just thinking about the summer vacation"

I backed away from him, blushing hard.

"What's wrong with the summer vacation?" he asked again

"There's nothing wrong it just...i have to go visit the main family house... Good thing that I don't have to stay but still....im scared" i sighed.

"What about bringing me with you?" He said holding my hand

I shot my head up, shocked.

"W-what??!!!"