trips 1

miwa's pov

The next day, i went to shigure-san house early in the morning as we're all gonna spend our time at a vacation house. I knocked on the door and wait for a minute before shigure open it with a small welcoming smile on his face.

"Good morning shigure-san, nice to meet you again" i said, returning the smile to him.

"Good morning miwa-chan, good to have you here"

I walked in and sit at the table waiting for them all.

"Ahh miwa, you're here early. Have you eaten breakfast yet?" yuki asked coming downstairs with his things.

"I've eaten, how about you guys? Aren't you guys gonna get something to eat?"

"Well tohru-san haven't done yet so..." he smiled awkwardly with his one hand holding his neck.

I nodded and stand up from my place to check for the ingredients in the fridge. I found some bacon and eggs. I guess that's okay for breakfast.

I immediately start cooking while yuki looks at me, puzzled.

"Eh, miwa you don't have to do it. I'll just uhh" he tried to think about how's he gonna cook making me laugh.

"You can't cook right? It's okay yuki. Im just making something simple." I turn back to look at him and smile. I could see a dust of pink on his cheeks but i just shrugged it off.

"Is there anything you need me to help miwa?" yuki asked as he come towards me and flips me making me face him.

emm...too close yuki too close!!

I look at him, obviously blushing before shaking my head.

"Really? You can always call me if you need help okay" he smile and pat my head.

"Yes ..." I mumble.

Then suddenly

BAAM

A loud thud come from upstairs, ending our awkward moment there.

"Thanks kami for helping me" i muttered not loud enough for yuki to hear.

"Um, yuki? What are you doing? Who is this?" hatsuharu or haru-kun who comes from upstairs asked to us.

I quickly pushed yuki away, adding the distance between us to avoid any misunderstanding.

Haru come and hug yuki, dragging yuki beside him.

"Umm well, im miwa. Miwa osaki... you're hatsuharu right? Don't you know me?" I asked politely.

"Ahh...ofc i know you, i just don't see it you at first..." He said lazily before sitting at the table with yuki.

I continue my cooking that has been disturb earlier.

after a while

The food is now ready and I've already served them all. Then, one by one of them come downstairs.

And there's two child...who are they??

"Waah miwa-chan, you cook it for us??? Im sorry i can't help you miwa-chan. I overslept" tohru comes to me shaking me and muttering sorry nonstop.

I smile gently at her before replying "it's okay tohru-san. You must be tired right? After all i just cook something simple, no burden at all"

"Thank you miwa-chan~ i know i could trust you" shigure said in a playful tone making me chuckle a little.

A genuine one.

And everyone goes silent.

"Ehh? Did i said something wrong? Is the food taste bad?" I frowned.

"Well, it doesn't taste bad. In fact it was well cooked." the little boy said.

I smile in relief. So why did they suddenly goes silent like that?

"That was one of the few genuine laugh miwa. It looks beautiful, you should be yourself more" yuki muttered not looking at me.

I feels my face heating up... didn't he know how his words can effect people or what?? Stupid yuki!!

"Certainly you are beautiful even without smiling but when you smile...like real real smile it's another level miwa" kyo added.

"Uh thanks.." i said quietly.

"Onee-san, umm what is your full name onee-san...we haven't, introduce ourselves properly...yet" a shy girl in blonde/yellowish hair said.

"Oh that... My name is miwa osaki and im the same age as tohru,kyo and yuki. Well we're in the same class" i smile at her

"Im ... Kisa. Can .. i call you miwa nee-chan?" she asked shyly.

"Of course!! Then i will call you kisa-chan" i reply.

"Say hiro-kun ...she is pretty right" kisa said to the boy next to him. He eyed me up and down when he reply

"Yeah she's kinda pretty...not as pretty as kisa though" he said trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Im hiro btw" he added.

"Ne ne shigure-san!! Did miwa knows??" A blond boy ask...as i recall his name is momiji.

Know what?

Shigure, kyo and yuki look at each other, shocked.

"Know what?" I asked to them.

"Nothing miwa..." yuki answer timidly. Seems like he don't want to talk about this. So I didn't say anything more as i just nodded.

After that we just eat and get ready to go to the vacation house.

yuki's pov

Im glad miwa is the type to understand people so when she saw my hesitation she immediately stop talking about it. Im thankful to her though. She didn't try to ask more. She's understanding that's why im so comfortable with her. That's why i like her...

I like for being my friend that is... right.. i like machi right... Haih this is tiring. (Haih in my language is like the sighing sound btw)

I probably should tell her soon...no i probably would tell her soon. She deserves to know, after all she's my best friend. She's one of the very few people that i trust. And last time i told her that we're gonna trust each other. We're gonna tell each other when we're ready. We're gonna be there for each other when we need.

Plus i already know her secret so it's only fair.... Ngl im afraid of her reaction but i know miwa is different. I know she's not gonna run away so im ready!

I will tell her on the last day for our vacation.

---------------------------------------

Hello so ... I don't know what am i writing. I feel like there are so many grammatical error that i don't even bother correcting anymore. My brain is tired🙂

It's 1 am here and as i said, i usually write the chapter on the spot so yeayy im writing at 1 am 😞

Anywayyyy i just wanna say thank you for reading and i really don't remember the rest of the anime plot so im just gonna make my own plot after this😇

Bear with me everyone..

So yeah that's it im out bye!!