breaking news

it's monday again and yes, im wearing the matching rings and bracelets. though we're not supposed to do that since it's still school but we somehow got the official permission to wear them.

pretty privilege is real... damn.

and so, i walked to school feeling excited mix with anxious. but overall, it's a good morning. i feels so refresh, i got a very nice and long night sleep. i dreamt of lots of good things too. my hair and all is in the best shape today.

ahhh what a peaceful day...

or that's what i thought.
somehow, it always ended up like this.

just what in hell kind of situation am i in right now?
why the hell am i, in the boys shower stall which placed in the boys sports locker room, with the one and only, yuki?

~earlier~

i come to school just on the right time today, which is usually the time yuki will arrive at school. i walk in, hoping to see the boy as i eagerly look around.

but with no luck, i don't see him anywhere.

is he early? or is he late?

meh, it's okay. I'll see him later in class anyway.

i shrugged it off as i start to head to the classroom. at first, i doesn't notice anything weird. it just feels like another normal day. but then i started to feel all eyes on me, as i walk. the chattering and whispering.

some are squealing and some are glaring at me.

the reason? i don't know.
not yet.

i look around trying to find anyone i know, feeling uncomfortable. but to no avail, there's nobody except students who im not close to there.

i speed up as i practically run to the classroom when i barged in, panting heavily.

everyone is looking at me. my friends, are all gathering at one place.

yuki's desk.

i put down my belonging as i walk to yuki's desk to join in the conversation or anything that they're having.

"hey guys...hey yuki" i say, smiling and waving my right hand, the one that i put the ring and bracelet on.

yuki return the smile and wave his hand too. of course, the one with the ring and bracelet.

"hey, miwa"

.
.
.

and that's all. no greeting from the others. i look at them weirdly just to see them looking at me and yuki before looking at each other with a look I can't decipher.

but maybe yuki can.
because unlike me, he knows how their crazy mind works too well.
unlike me who think of them too nicely in the morning.
i mean it's still morning, and it's a very nice one too so why would i suddenly suspect them something that'll makes me feel like punching each of them?

"so it's true..."
"that's so cute"
"is it official or?"
"not surprised but meh"
"oh, they made move"

"im sorry what are you guys talking about?" i question them, looking at them suspiciously. and then i hear yuki sighing which makes me frown.

that's when i hear a certain blonde hair girl saying the most ridiculous things she could've said.

"did you guys kiss?"

.
.
.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" i screamed at her, backing away with a flushed face.

"u-uotani...what are you talking--" yuki try to say something, his face coloured deep scarlet but got cut off by uotani.

"are you guys gonna say, you're not dating?"

"if i were you, i wouldn't dare to deny it anymore"  hanajima add as the others nod their head, completely agreeing with her.

"like i said, what the hell--"

"oh so you guys haven't kiss yet" luna say.

i gasp as my face redden even more. i glance at yuki who's just the same as me.

speechless.

"can't deny it anymore huh" luna sneer.

"no that's not true... and where the hell do you guys get the idea that me and yuki are dating anyway?" i ask, biting my lower lips.

how?
why?

"what do you mean? isn't it clear from the matching rings and bracelets?"

"yeah, since yuki comes to school this morning, we've been talking about it among us nonstop. i saw that bracelet yuki's wearing and i know that you bought it. and then there's this real pretty ring on his finger and he keeps on staring at it while smiling" kira explain as i hear yuki gasp and mutter something under his breath, which I can't hear at all.

"and the ring looks like it'll have a match, the one for woman of course but we're not sure so we wait for you" luna say.

"andddd, when you step in the school, all student notice the ring and the bracelet on your hand. so i got the information as fast as i could" uotani say while smiling proudly.

"didn't you notice people talking about you, miwa?" kyo ask.

"i kinda noticed that but i didn't think much of it" i sigh as i took a seat at whoever's it is that's beside yuki's.

"i also tell them that i heard you guys getting official permission to wear accessories too..sorry miwa-chan, yuki-kun" tohru say, giving me a puppy eyes which she unintentionally do but did anyway.

and ofc, me and yuki can't be mad at her.

oh well, after all they'll see it sooner or later.

but still...to ask if we kissed or not.. that's too advance!!

"ok but we're not dating... really" i explain to them as yuki nods.

"it's matching accessories yes...but we're not dating, yet" yuki say, smiling before grabbing my hand and run towards the door.

dragging my confused and flustered self.

"e-eh?!! yuki where are we going, so suddenly?!!" i ask him, half yelling as the classroom or actually, the outside of our classroom is suddenly too lively... and loud.

"well, i heard the yet but even if it's a no for now..." kira say

"you'll still have trouble with the rest of the student here" luna finished the sentence as yuki open the door.

and there stood, i don't know how many people but a lot of them...

looking at me and yuki's intertwined fingers.
looking at our matching rings and bracelets.
and our flushed face.

"eehh??!!"