James Spader

Omg hey guys🌚

I've been a lil inactive here and I'm so sorry
But anyways enjoy

!!There will also be a part 2 to this story!!

(Oh and your friends names are Violet, Rubi, Ismael, Eddie, and Ace cuz it's easier to write like this but ofc you can change the names is you want to."

⚠️SUGGESTIVE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

"You guys are now blessed with my presence." Rubi announces as she enters the room along with Violet and our other friends. James and I look at each other and snicker. The professor sighs and ask them to take their seat. They all sit down around us and we talk for awhile.

There are seven of us and we all have been friends since middle school and then we decided to enter the same college as well. It's now our senior year of college and only a month left until we graduate.  James and I have been dating since junior year of high school and we decided after college we'll move in together.

"What y'all doing after classes are over? Let's go see a movie or something." Eddie says as he pulls Rubi's hair. She smacks his hands away and continues to file her nails. "Well I'll be doing my usual work outs after school. But you guys can go on without me." James reminds us.
"Oh come on, can't you miss one day of working out? You're fit enough." I squeeze his hand and pout.

"He's a loser y/n. Forget about him. Are you gonna go?" Ismael looks at me and I nod my head. We plan out what we'll do and focus our attention to the professor as he begins the lesson.

-At James Dorm-

"You sure you want to miss going out to the movies? I'll be there. All alone with no lover." I tease James as he kisses my forehead. He pulls on a shirt and sits next to me on his bed. "Next time my love. Plus you'll have Violet to protect the guys from bothering you."

He caresses my face before leaning in to kiss me. I relax into his touch and pull him on top of me. He starts to leave sloppy kisses down my neck and slowly takes off my shirt. "God your so beautiful y/n." He groans leaving marks on my neck. I pull him closer, grinding up onto him. The door slams open and we both look up to see our friends standing there.

"Oh sorry to interrupt. Continue please. We totally won't be listening." Ace smirks before closing the door. I blush in embarrassment and James chuckles. "Guess it's time for us to head out now." He pecks my lips once more before getting up and handing me my shirt. I put it on and fix myself up before we both leave the room. I open the door and see them all standing there smirking. "Ok ok let's go children, nothing to see here!"

-After Movies-

"Alright see you guys later." I wave goodbye as they head off to their dorms. It's was already late at night and I knew that James was probably already done with his workout. So I decided to surprise him and see if he was in the locker room. I walk up to the door and see someone leaving.

"Is James in there?" I ask Ethan, one of my classmates. He nods his head. "Yea he's the last one in there I believe. See you Monday y/n." He fist bumps me before heading off. I slowly walk in there, peaking out behind a locker and see James getting dress.

I giggle quietly and start to walk up to him but I accidentally bump my knee on one of the lockers. "Owww what the freak." I rub my knee and see James holding in a laugh. "What are you doing in here you pervert?" He picks me up and pushes me up against a locker.

"Well I was trying to surprise you but that..did not go well as you can see." I chuckle nervously as he kisses my neck, his hands traveling up my shirt. I wrap my legs tighter around his waist and throw my head back as he hums in response. He unbuttons my jeans but a person rushes out out of nowhere, shouting sorry in a panic tone before leaving. James sets me down, looking at the door before turning around and giving a confused look.

 James sets me down, looking at the door before turning around and giving a confused look

"Maybe we should head back to the dorms. My roommate is gone for the weekend." I suggest seductively, poking his chest. He smirks kissing my cheek. "Alright let's go darling." He grabs my hand and drags me away quickly.

We arrive quickly to my dorm and I grab my keys, unlocking the door and push him inside. I lock the door again and he pick me up swiftly, laying me down on the bed softly, adjusting himself in between my legs. He pins my arms above my head and I squirm under him as his other hand roams my body. He leans in close to my ear, biting my earlobe before whispering.

"Now where we're we?"

Omg yeaaaa so that happened 😭
Umm lemme know what y'all thought? I'm just trying out some new things and idk if you guys would like that type of stuff. But hehehe ong he just so hot so I had to write about him✋ especially in the movie Secretary omggggggggg
But anyways have a good day! More to come<3