Patrick Dempsey

Before I get into the story, I wanted to thank everyone for reading and voting! It means a lot to me and I never got the chance to say thank you all so much! Now let's get into the story shall we:)

"Hey y/n." A delighted voice ringed behind me. I immediately knew who it was which made a big smile appear on my face.

"Hey Patrick." My heart skipped a beat when I turned around to face him. His smile was warm, making my heart melt. "What can I do for you today?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to help me study for my math test today after school? I can go by your house after school?" He questioned. I giggled, nodding my head.

"Yea of course!" I say a little too excited. He chuckles bobbing his head.

"Ok I'll pick you up after school as usual." He states.

"Cool I'll see you later then." I wave before walking off to class. Lately, Patrick has been asking me to help him study, a lot, and of course, my mind jumps to the conclusion of the feeling of him liking me. But I push it out of my head because it's silly to think that he likes me. Right? Or does he? :0

I huff as I sit down into my seat and begin to pull out my books. I study that my friend, Amelia, isn't here in class making me roll my eyes because that girl just adores ditching. The teacher begins the lesson right away making me drift off into an amazing daydream.

After School

I walk out of the school to see the sky is gloomy... and it's raining. I groan in irritation at the sight. Don't get me wrong I love the rain, but now?!

"Great." I mumble to myself before plopping on my hoodie and walking into the rain. 'And I live like 20 minutes away' I think to myself with makes me even more aggravated. I pick up the pace and soon reach my community. My house comes into view and I sigh in relaxation.

"Thank you, Jesus, get me out of this rain." I laugh to myself. I look over to my friend's house, which makes me halt in my tracks.

My heart plummets at the sight of my friend with Patrick. They hug while grinning about something he said. Tears threaten to spill but I blink them back. Of course he didn't like me at all, curse my stupid head. Patrick turns around,  his smile fading at the sight of me standing there emotionless. I instantly run to my house, fiddling to find my house key.

"Y/n! Please wait!" Patrick shouts jogging to me. I find my key, unlocking my door. "Please y/n let me explain." He pants out of breath.

"There's nothing to explain Patrick. You can spend time with your girlfriend. I'm feeling a little sick anyways." I give a sad smile, pushing some wet hair out of my face. "I'll see you tomorrow ok?"

"Y/n, she's not my girlfriend." He lets out a soft chuckle. I nod a little.

"Future girlfriend then." I promptly say. He shakes his head.

"I was only at her house to tell her how to ask you out. I like you y/n, not Amelia. All I ever wanted to do was get close to you." He says seriously.

My cheeks heat up in embarrassment

My cheeks heat up in embarrassment. "Oh hehe, umm.." I scratch my head. "Cool."

"Cool." Patrick laughs. "Well y/n, do you return the feelings." He asks hopefully. I smile nodding my head.

"Yes I do. I like you a lot." I look down fiddling my fingers. He raises up my chin with his fingers, looking into my e/c eyes. He smirks a little.

"Will you do me the honor y/n, and be my girlfriend?" Patrick questions, knowing the answer. My heart is literally beating loudly and my thoughts are scattered. 'Think y/n think straight!'

"Of course I will." I blurt a few seconds later. He chuckles, tugging a piece of hair behind my ear. He leans in softly kissing me. Warmth burst inside me as I kiss back. We pull away for some air.

"Wow." He chuckles.

"Yea wow." I giggle, still shocked. He pulls me into a hug kissing the top of my head. I snuggle into his chest more, ignoring that I'm still wet from the rain.

"AWWWWW NOW THAT IS GOALS AM I RIGHT?!" A voice booms. We pull away to see Amelia standing on her porch clapping her hands. We both laugh as she quickly scurries into her house.

"Now that's out of the way, can you help me study girlfriend?" Patrick laughs. I nod my head, walking into the house with him behind me.

What a good day:)

Hehe I hoped you like that😳

Cuz I did😮

Oh you have to go? Ok that's fine🤔

See you in the next chapter👻

Whenever I update🥴