Dallas Winston

What you need to know:
B/f/n: best friend name

I was walking down the hall way to get my books from my locker. My next class was math...the worst subject ever! Thank goodness it was a Friday. As I was unlocking my locker I felt a set of eyes staring at me from behind. I was about to turn around when I heard a knowledgeable voice. My best friend b/f/n.

"Hey y/n! Can ya hurry up? We can't be late for class...again!"

"Jeez hold on!" I grab my math book and turn around to face her.

I looked over b/f/n shoulder and see the cutest boy in school...Dallas Winston and next to him was Johnny Cade. I have to admit, Johnny was a beauty but Dallas was like a God! Johnny and Dallas were greasers along with some other boys. I looked down at the floor and looked back up to see Dallas staring at me. He gave me a flirty smile and winked at me.

I start to blush and b/f/n turns around to look at what I was looking at

I start to blush and b/f/n turns around to look at what I was looking at. She faced me again and rolled her eyes.

"Come on y/n!" b/f/n says as she grabs my hand and drags me away. I looked over my shoulder and Dallas was still looking at me as I disappeared to my next class.

After School

I was walking out of school and waved goodbye to my friends. I walked down the steps when I heard someone yell my name. I turn around and see Dallas standing in front of me.

"Hey y/n." He says in a low raspy voice which I found totally hot.

"H-hey Dallas." I spit out. Thee Dallas is talking to me?! I can feel butterflies in my stomach.

"I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me tonight?" He looks at me up and down.

"Tonight? Like a date?" I stared at him with wide eyes but tried to cover up that I was shocked.

"Uh yea. Will that be a problem Ms. y/n?" He gave me a sly smirk.

"Well what time?" My parents are very strict and barely let me go out! I'm like a prisoner at home.

"Well maybe 10?" He said as he lit up a cigarette.

"I dont know.. Isn't that a little late?" I looked down feeling stupid. He probably thinks I'm a weirdo!

"You must be a daddy girl huh? Always following the rules, never going out late." He says as he circles around me.

I felt ashamed but at the same time mad. I looked at him straight in the eye and said...

"Where should we meet?" I say and feel a little more confidant. He gave a huge smile.

"Lets meet at the park. Dress cute and I'll keep you cozy. It's gonna be a cold and long night." He whispers the last part in my ear and walks away.

I turn around and smile as he walks towards his friends and they all give him a high five. He turns around and mouths to me 'see you tonight cutie' and winks. I walk home thinking about tonight and how I'm going to sneak out. I've got it all planned out.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So here is a Dally imagine. It sucks but I try lol. Comment who you guys want next!