Corey Haim 2

"Ughh where is that dress?!" I screeched while looking in my closet. Clothes were crowded all over my floor. I picked some up and threw them in the closet that was already a mess too. My boyfriend, Corey of 4 years, was eyeing me while smoking a cigarette. I was just wearing a bra and underwear since I just got out of the shower like 20 minutes ago.

"Just wear that." He smirked and licked his lips. I rolled my eyes, continuing to look for a dress. My best friend asked me if Corey and I can go on a double date with her and her boyfriend. I, of course, said yes because she is my best friend!

"Ah ha! Found it!" I pulled out a black knee-length dress. I looked over to see Corey reading a book. He looked at me, raising an eyebrow. I smiled and slipped on the dress.

I looked at my mirror, twirling a little

I looked at my mirror, twirling a little. "How do I look." I turned to Corey. He lit another cigarette, taking a puff from it.

"Perfection

"Perfection." He said after blowing out the smoke. He stood up, walking behind me as I faced the mirror again. "Maybe we should just stay at home." His fingers slowly slide down my right arm. I shuddered from his soft touch. Even after being together for a long time, he still makes me nervous all over.

I held my breath as he began placing kisses on my neck, down to my shoulder. He spun me around to face him. His hands cupped my face, planting a passionate kiss on my lips. My hands made my way around his neck to deepen the kiss. He softly laid me down on the bed, planting kisses to any exposed skin. Wait... I know what he is doing. I pushed him away slightly and sat up. A frown formed on his face. Gosh dang, he is so cute.

"Not tonight cutie." I winked. He groaned in frustration. I ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek. "Maybe if you behave tonight..." I bite my lip to stop from smiling. His eyes lit up a little.

"I'll go start the car." He jumped up and made his way out of our room. I shook my head, giggling.

We went to a fancy restaurant and had a good time. My friend surprised us when she showed us her engagement ring. We congratulated her and her now future husband. The rest of the date was amazing. Corey was behaving well all through it and I thought "tonight is gonna be a long night." My cheeks heated up just thinking about it.

After a few hours, we said our goodbyes and drove home. The car ride was silent, but we both knew what was coming. He pulled up to the driveway and turned off the car. Like a gentleman, he opened my side of the door for me and took my hand. We made our way to the front door as he unlocked it and ushered me inside. He locked the door behind me, lust filled his eyes.

"Now, where were we?"

Hey guys, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Ik that dress isn't an 80's dress but I couldn't find a cute 80s one:/ and sorry if the dress is not cute. And sorry if there are mistakes! I will fix it later. Also sorry that the chapter is short! And sorry for saying sorry a lot.... sorry.