Benicio Del Toro

Ya bsf's names are Lily, Max, and Jane;)

It was around 12 am on a school day. I was currently in science class listening to my teacher yap away, giving kids new assigned seats.

"And lastly, y/n and Benicio." Mr. Falcon looks up smiling warmly. I roll my eyes and look over to see Benicio. He looks back and gives a flirty smile.

 He looks back and gives a flirty smile

Benicio is known as.... a nerd flirt I guess. Not gonna lie, he is cute but just a flirt. And a nerd. Not really popular but also known of.

I turn back around when I feel my friend
nudging my shoulder. She wiggles her eyebrows and I stifle in a laugh.

"My best friend about to get soooome!" She sings into my ears. I shake my head a little.

"Yea right. He is allowed to look, but not touch." I shake my finger at her. She giggles as people start to get up and sit next to their assigned partners.

"Good luck babe." Lily says as I get up. I wish her luck before strutting over to Benicio and slamming my books on the desk before sitting down.

"Feisty, me gusta." He bites his lip. I put on
my sunglasses while flipping him. I hear him chuckle a bit. He starts to lean close to me a bit, face an inch away from my ear but I focus looking at the teacher. "Glad to be partnered with you señorita." He whispers before backing away. Shivers run down my body but I quickly shake it away.

"Likewise." I whisper. In the corner of my eyes, I can see him raising an eyebrow and smirking.

~After school~

"You guys should like you know, totally date," Lily says as she applies red lipstick. We were currently leaning against my car waiting for our other friends to arrive.

"Uhh yeah, that's like... totally not gonna happen." I mock. She pushes me slightly.

"Watch. I have a feeling that something is gonna happen between you to soon." She puts the cap back on the lipstick. I raise an eyebrow out of curiosity.

"What do you mean?" She smiles evilly at my question. Seconds later, the rest of our friends arrive. I pout at Lily before turning my attention to Max and Jane. "What took you guys so long?" I ask.

"Well Jane here was flirting with the teacher." Max sighs. Jane looks at us smiling proudly.

"Eww he is like 40." I fake gag. Jane scoffs at my action.

"Yea but he still hot." She mumbles and we all laugh at her. I take off my sunglasses to clean them and put them back on, finding all my friends to be staring at me.

"Ummm may I help y'all?" They all start to giggle and point behind me. I glare, even though they can't see me doing it, and turn around. To my surprise, Benicio is standing there.

"Hey beautiful." He smirks. I cross my arms over my chest. 'Let's leave them alone.' My friends whisper before running off. I roll my eyes and look back at him.

"What do you want?" I coldly ask. He chuckles a bit standing up straight. I take a moment to look at what he is wearing. A black leather jacket with a white shirt tucked into some blue jeans and a pair of all-black converse. He must of notice me looking because he snapped his finger in front of me. "Don't snap at me." I slap his hand away.

"Don't gawk at me." He pushes up my sunglasses to see my eyes. I glare at him as he smiles. "Ok for your question, I was wondering if you want to, you know, go out?" He half-smiles. Butterflies start to fill me but I keep my cool.

"Like on a date?" I dumbly ask. He rolls his eyes as I mentally facepalm myself.

"Yes a date y/n. Is that a yes?" His eyes fill with hope a little. I look around and see my friends peaking out of the corner building giggling. He looks over to where I'm staring and smirks a little.

 He looks over to where I'm staring and smirks a little

"Uhh, yea sure I guess." I fiddle with the rings on my finger. He smiles and nods his head.

"Cool uhh Saturday?" He scratches the back of his head. I smile and nod. "Nice uhh let me get your number so, you know, I can call you." He fumbles trying to get a piece of paper out. I shake my head chuckling.

"Let me help loser." I grab a paper and pencil from my backpack before writing down my number. I add a little heart at the end and hand it to him. "There, now if you stand me up I swear to god-"

"I promise I won't." He gives a reassuring smile. I quickly nod. "Imma head out so see you soon chica." He leans down, kissing my cheek. I feel my cheeks heat up as he turns and walks away.

"Ahhh I told you so!" Lily yells as they all come running over. "Ooo maybe I can predict more of the future. Hmm I see, y'all gonna go to like 3rd base..." My eyes go wide as I shush her.

"Are we not gonna talk about how he just kissed her?!" Max eyes are wide. We all chuckle and get in the car to head home.

I can't wait for Saturday.

Hi....

Ik I said I was gonna post an imagine soon on my last one

But as you can see, I took like 59 years....

Sorry

But hoped you enjoyed, I found him and like had to do an imagine on him

Sorry if this sucks too

Also plz comment on who y'all want me to do next or I'll probably take another 5000 years:)