Joseph Mazzello 2/Part 2

Dedicated to: @m0etnchandon

Hope you like it! I have never been to a wedding so sorry if it sucks

4 Years Later

-Joseph Pov:

"I'm scared Sean," I worry as reality starts to settle in. "What if she says I don't after I say I do, what if she runs off, what if she slaps me, what if I step on her dress and she falls and her undergarments are exposed, what if I accidentally pinch her and she thinks I did it on purpose-" I get interrupted with a finger placed in front of my lips. My best friend Sean, aka my best man, looks down at me with a reassuring smile. I take a deep breath and shake away my nervousness.

"You got this man, everything is gonna be perfect." Sean winks as he pats my shoulders. I mumble a little 'I got this' before getting up to go to the alter.

I smile to my family and friends as I make my way up to the alter and stand there to see my soon-to-be-wife

I smile to my family and friends as I make my way up to the alter and stand there to see my soon-to-be-wife. I look over to Sean for more reassurance and he nods giving a little smile. I look away, ready for my y/n.

-Y/n Pov:

"Ahhh Winona, I'm so nervous! Owie...my head hurts.." I sit down while Winona touches up my make-up. She smiles warmly as she takes both of my hands into hers and holds them to her chin. I look at her, nervousness written all over my face. "You'll be fine babe. Today's all about you and him!" She says as she gently wipes away some tears that so happened to fall out. I chuckle as I fan my face a little.

"I'm so happy Winona. Ever since that day we bumped into each other we've been inseparable. And now, I can't wait to grow as a family." I say as I look down to my stomach and gently caress the tiny little bump. Winona sighs and I look up to see her wiping a tear. "Oh no, why are you crying?!" I semi freak out. She laughs as she stands and holds out her hand. I take it and stand up facing her.

"Because you grow up so fast." She crys and soon we're both a crying mess hugging each other. A knock interrupts and we both pull away to quickly wipe our tears. My dad walks in and puts a hand over his mouth, gasping. Winona gives a quick smile before grabbing her flowers and walking out. "Oh dad.." I choke out and hug him. He kisses my head gently and looks at me with adoration in his eyes. I grab a tissue and dab my eyes before he takes my hand into his.

"Are you ready y/n?" Dad smiles and I nod my head. I straighten myself up, fix my veil, dress, and grab my bouquet before linking arms with my father. I take a deep breath as we walk to the door that leads to the alter. Butterflies fill my stomach when the door finally open and music starts to play. My eyes quickly dart to Joseph and I smile as he wipes his eyes. We slowly walk down the aisle and my mind is racing as we get closer and closer. "You okay honey?" My dad whispers sweetly. "Yea, totally fine dad." I say sarcastically making us both giggle. "But for real, I'm okay." I reassure him, making him nod. We finally make it to the alter and my dad kisses my head as he slowy lets go. I face Joseph and he grabs my hands, kissing them gently. A blush creeps onto my face as a I get a good look at his face and what he is wearing.