Sean Astin

Requested by: @tepperanxiety71

Hope you enjoy <3

"Sean are you almost ready?" I shout as I curl my hair, standing in front of the mirror. Today is the movie premiere for Toy Solider and I'm totally freaked out. It will be my first time on the red carpet and it's pretty scary ya know? Sean walks into the bathroom, hopping onto the counter and stares at me.

 It will be my first time on the red carpet and it's pretty scary ya know? Sean walks into the bathroom, hopping onto the counter and stares at me

"Your not even dressed yet?" I shriek, earning a chuckle from him. "Y/n my love, we still got two hours to go! Just sit down and chill." He smiles warmly. I stare at myself in the mirror, fixing the dress a little and huff. 'Maybe I should change into something different, this doesn't look good on me.' I shake my head disappointed.

Sean looks at me, leaning over and kissing my cheek. "You are so beautiful y/n. Don't forget that ok?" Sean says as he hops down from the counter and wraps his arms around me from behind. "Now I'll start getting dress little miss freak out." He laughs as I push him away playfully, smiling a little.

~At The Red Carpet~

I look in awe as Sean helps me out of the limo. There are so many reporters here and sheesh...lots of flashing light. I see lots of celebrities and start to freak out inside my head. "This is amazing!" I squeal in excitement like a little kid and quickly kiss Sean on his cheek making him scrunch his face and smile.

"Come on, let's go and find Wil

"Come on, let's go and find Wil." Sean grabs my hand and we walk towards the red carpet. Sean spots him and they start talking while I look over and see all the celebrities posing for the camera or getting questions asked to them. "You look amazing y/n." Wil beams as he gives me a side hug. I hug him back and thank him. "Are you ready y/n?" Sean looks down at me and I nod my head. "Yup let's go boys. We got a show to run." I laugh.

We walk on the red carpet and immediately flashing lights blind me but I still pose to my best. "Whew it's hard to see here." I laugh as I look up to Sean and he smiles down at me. He kisses me lovingly and Wil poses as he points to us with a shock face. I pull away laughing and after getting past the photographers, we finally make it to the interviewers.

"Hello couple and Wil!" The lady interviewer exclaims and Wil playfully roles his eyes. "You guys look so lovely tonight! How is everything going?" They point the microphone to Sean and he laughs a little. "Everything is great. I'm here with my beautiful girlfriend and one of my best buddies." Sean pats Wil shoulder and kisses my cheek.

"Y/n last time you were spotted with Sean, it looks like you gained a bit of weight. What happened?" The lady points the microphone to me and I stare at her in shock. 'Welp... getting right to the juicy stuff huh?' I think and laugh awkwardly at her question. "Uhh do you have any other questions than that? I don't think that's appropriate." Sean interrupts. The lady apologizes and continues to ask Wil and Sean questions.

We move on to another interviewer and luckily this time she is much nicer. She gives me lots compliments and I can't help but feel a little bit better. After many interviews later and do lots of awkward questions, we finally make it to the last interviewer and he askes questions about the movie and life. "Y/n are you still in contact with your family? I know you guys had a falling out and people are wondering?" Once again I feel embarrassed by these questions and feel like the spotlight is on me.

"Look," Sean grabs the microphone and looks at the camera, "whatever y/n is going through is none of the world's business. She has the most beautifulest soul ever and I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend. So please remember that we are all human and we all have our own problems and it's definitely not meant to be spread all over the world. Remember to respect people's privacy." I stare at Sean in amazement and Wil nods his head sassily.

"I- I'm sorry y/n. Please forgive me for my question." The man apologizes and his face flushes a little. I give a disappointed smile and Wil places his hands on my shoulders, pushing me forward while giving the male interviewer a glare. We all walk off the red carpet and I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding in. "You ok y/n?" Sean ask as he wraps his arms around me and kisses my the top of my head.

I look up at him and give a warm, genuine smile. "Yea, thank you Sean. That was very sweet." I feel my eyes get teary and I quickly blink them away. "Aww y/n don't cry! Look Winona Ryder is coming our way!" Wil gasp in excitement. I quickly look over, searching for her. I spot her and I begin to fan girl while Wil fixes his suit. She comes up to us and gives small talk before giving me a big hug and walking away. "I just hugged Winona... woah am I dreaming?" I pinch myself and whew it's not a dream.

"Come on y/n, let's go meet other celebrities!" Wil jumps up and down and I grab Sean's hand, dragging him along. "Kids am I right?" Sean mumbles but it quickly fades as he sees Jonathan Brandis. "Yea that's why I thought." I joke, kissing his cheek.

Heyy another imagine up! Wooohooo
Anyways it was so hot today I was literally dying😭 but hope you guys enjoy! Another one coming soon!