Andrew McCarthy

"Y/n, I need you to put these books up please." My co-worker, aka one of my closest friends Emily, noted. I nod my head and grab the books from her. I walk to where the books belong and put them in their place. I walk back to the cashier, looking at the people looking at books or picking them.

"Only a few more minutes before we close up and go home!" Emily announces happily. I laugh as a costumer walks up to purchase a book.

"You act like it's a tuff job. I actually find it kinda relaxing." I state, giving the costumer their change back. "Have a good evening." I give a smile as they walk out. Emily scrunches her nose.

"Well Ms. Y/n, I have to deeply disagree with you." She flips her hair back. I roll my eyes at her playfully.

"You only don't like this job because you have to work. Your lazy." I flick her forehead. She wines, rubbing the spot. The last costumer walks out, waving goodbye. I wave back before turning my back to Emily. "Now be productive, and make the books nice and neat before we leave please."

"Fine mom." Emily scoffs, walking away. I giggle as I lock up the register. I fix some books up and walk to the back to take off my apron. I don't know why we were these but it's whatever.

"Ok let's lock up now." I shout to Emily. She comes out from the back, ready to leave. She smiles happily like a little kid. I bend down to grab my backpack from under the counter but hear the door bells.

"Y/n your boyfriend is here." Emily giggles as I come back up to see Andrew. He gives a small smile, walking into the store.

 He gives a small smile, walking into the store

"Right on time handsome." I say, leaning over the counter to peck his lips. Emily gags and I flip her off before pulling away.

"I think it's time you find someone Emily. All you do is mope around." I tease while we walk out the store. I lock the doors and pull on it to make sure it's secure. Andrew walks to my side, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Emily sighs.

"I mean I know boys want me, not to brag, but I'm not ready to settle down. I'm just having fun for now." Emily walks to her car parked next to Andrew's.

"Fine fine you loser. See you tomorrow." I say as she gets into her car. She rolls down her window, looking at me seriously.

"Don't remind me of work." She fakes gags again starting up her car. I laugh as she pulls away from the parking lot, flipping me off before disappearing. I turn my attention back to Andrew giving him a sweet smile.

"You've been quiet. What's up?" I kiss his nose, making him give a small smile. He shakes his head a little.

"Nothing wrongs. Just letting you have your girly talks. That's it." He kisses my forehead before opening the door for me to his car. I get in and he walks around, slipping into the driver side. "Well since it's the afternoon, what would you like to do my love?" He states, starting the car. I think for a moment and an idea pops into my head.

"Let's go for a drive and then gaze at the pretty stars." I bat my eyelashes at Andrew. He laughs, planting a soft kiss.

"Your such a romantic." He says pulling out the drive way. I smirk, watching the sunset as we drive around. I feel something grab my hand and look down to see Andrew eloping our hands. He kisses his hand while still paying attention to driving. My face heats up at the small gesture.

-An Hour Later-

"Andrew...do you see us together in the future." I quietly ask, nuzzling closer to him. We're laying on a soft blanket on top of a hill that looks down to many lights from our hometown. He lets out a soft chuckle lifting my chin to look at him.

"I do y/n. And we would have as many children as you want and animals too. If I could give you the world, I would peach." He softly caress my face. I sigh happily.

"I love you Andrew. I always will no matter what." I look into his bright blue eyes. He kisses my head before pulling something out of his pocket. I raise an eyebrow wondering what it is. He pulls a small box out and let a gasp.

"And I promise a nice future for you love." He smiles. I giggle as he pulls out a ring that has two hearts on it. He slips it onto my ring finger, kissing my hand gently.

"Now who is a romantic." I tease making Andrew roll his eyes. I stare in amazement at the ring that now means the world to me.

"I love you y/n. But let's get you home. Don't want you to get sick." He gets up and sticks his hand out to grab. I groan before grabbing his hand. He pulls me up, twirling me around. I giggle and grab the blanket, putting it into the car.

-At Home-

"Do you have to go home?" I pout as I cling on him. He chuckles, gently pulling me away to look at him. I give puppy dog eyes.

"Yes I do. And you have work tomorrow so you need your rest." He cups my face and I lay my head on his hand.

"Fineeee... I'll let you go." I sigh. He laughs before kissing me softly. I hug him one last time.

"See you later peaches." Andrew says walking away. I wave goodbye and walk into my house. I look down at the ring and smile to myself.

"That's a beautiful ring y/n." My mother voice comes about. I look up to see my mom smiling. "Young love. He is the one y/n." Mom kisses my head, inspecting the ring. I blush at hearing her words.

"Yea, I know he is."

Hehe hi guys.

Hope y'all like this chapter.

Cuz I did👀

Anyways...

Buenas noches