Mark-Paul Gosselaar

I was laying down on my bed bawling my eyes out. The reason? My boyfriend broke up with me. My friends warned me about him but of course, I didn't listen. I wiped my eyes and sat up straight. There was a knock on my door and I groaned.

"Go away!" I yelled as I plopped down onto my pillow.

"It's me, Mark! Open the door cutie." Mark said and a smile grew on my face. Me and Mark have been friends since middle school. He always flirted with me but for some reason, I didn't think much of it. Not gonna lie, he was really cute, but I just wanted to be friends. I slowly got up and walked to my door and opened it.

"Hey there." He winked as he walked to my bed and laid down.

"What are you doing here Mark?" I walked to my nightstand and sat in my chair and faced him.

"Well I heard you were single, so you know I had came to stop by." He smiles and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oh my god, you are such a flirt!" I laughed.

"A flirt for you." He chuckled.

"You done?" I giggled a little and walked towards him and stood right in front of him. He looked up at me and I looked down at him. He stood up and I stumbled back but we were still close. He closed his eyes and slowly leaned in. A thought came quickly in my head and I grinned. When he was really closed, I slipped to the side. He leaned closer down and he almost fell to the ground.

"HAHA, got ya!" I laughed and fell to the ground.

"You can't torture me like that y/n!" He pouted and laid face down onto my bed.

"Yes I can! And I just did!!! Oooooo!" I giggled and got up. I laid next to him and he looks at me and I look back at him.

"I'm sowy." I frown before smiling a little.

"....I forgive you." He smiles and wraps  his arm around me. We lay there for awhile, just looking at each other. It wasn't awkward but I felt..... comfortable.

"Wanna go somewhere? I feel like walking around." I ask.

"Sure, we can go to the fair if ya want? I can win you a teddy?" He smirks and laughs.

"Sure. But let me get dress." I say as I get up and grab a cute outfit. I walked to the bathroom and get dress. I put on a knee length, black dress and a red sweater. I walked out and gave him a little twirl.

"Ooo that's all mine." He looks me up and down and sits up straight.

"In your dreams, pretty boy!" I chuckle and go to my nightstand, putting a little makeup on.

"I sure am pretty." He compliments himself.

Literally 3 minutes

"Ready to go now?" He whines.

"Yes! Quit whining! I only took 3 minutes!" I fix my hair a little.

"More like 3 hours!" He gets up and snatches
his keys.

"Lets go!" I jump up.

At The Fair

"Here you go!" Mark says as he hands me a big teddy bear.

"Ahh! It's soo cute!" I grab it and hug it tightly. "Thank you for keeping your promise."

"Anything for you beautiful." He flashes a cheeky grin. I smile a little and looked into his eyes and felt a spark that I never felt before. Before I knew it, I was leaning in and he was too. I close my eyes and I felt his soft lips against mine. I put my hand on the back of his neck as he pulls me closer, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Eww kissing." A little kid says and walks away. Me and Mark pull away and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Your a nice kisser." He smiled.

"Your aren't so bad yourself." I hit his shoulder playfully. He elopes our hands together and the rest of the night was filled with fun and joy.

————————————————————————

Oof I'm back and yes.... I died and came back to life! Anyway! I also got my first iPhone!! Ooo I'm so happy and it's so confusing but I'll live. Also I hope you enjoy and comment who you guys want next cuz idk who else to do! ¡Adios amigas/amigos!