Jonathan Brandis 2

Warning ⚠️ : bad language ahead and mean offensive words.

H/l= hair length
H/c= hair color
Y/n= your name (obvi)
L/n= last name
E/c= eye color

Y/n POV:
The sound of my alarms rings through my ears. I groan and get up, ready to start another day at high school. I'm a senior and freaking ready to graduate already. Even though school started 2 months ago. Oops. A few minutes later, I'm fully dress and looking good! I'm wearing black rip jeans, with a black shirt and red flannel. Also matching it with some red converse and a little makeup. I look into my mirror one last time before heading downstairs.

"Good morning mom." I chirp while grabbing an apple to go. My mother smiles at me while she sips her coffee. Her black, knee-length dress has not one wrinkle and her hair is in a neat bun. She's such a perfectionist.

"Hey honey, ready for school?" She finishes of her coffee. I take a bite of my apple and nod my head. Heading to the car, I see that knew people are moving in. Hopefully they aren't bad like the last one. I can't talk about it. *shivers*

-10 mins later-

"Have a good day. Love you y/n." My mom gives me a heart warming smile. I smile back and wave goodbye. As she pulls away from the parking lot I turn to look at my school. It's a really big school. 4 story's high and full of annoying people. High schoolers fill up the yard. I sigh and start to head to class.

I sit down in my seat and take out everything I need for class. Students start to pour into the classroom and take their sits. My best friend and a few other of my friends walk in and sit around me. We small talk for a bit about our weekends. Minutes later, our teacher walks in to start our boring lesson.

-Lunch time-

"Y/n, 3 o'clock." Bella whispers to me. I look to my left to see a new pair of blue eyes staring at me. If this was a cartoon, my eyes would have popped out of my sockets. I mean whoa. He gives a small smile. 'Why haven't I seen him? Is he new?' He is honestly really freakin gorgeous and I can't help as curiosity takes over me about who he is. I smile back awkwardly. He looks away smiling and starts talking to some others boys that I have in some of my classes.

"That's Jonathan Brandis. He came all the way from Los Angeles. Hot huh?" Bella, one of my friends, says as she takes a bite of her fry. I nod while side glancing him. I need to learn more about this... Jonathan Brandis guy.

Jonathan POV :
"Dude, have you seen y/n l/n? Totally a hottie." Jake, a guy I barley met, points to a girl behind me. I turn around to look at the girl he's pointing at.

She has h/l, h/c hair. Her friend points to me and y/n turns around. Her eyes go wide. I chuckle and give a small smile. She smiles back. Man she really is cute. She has beautiful e/c eyes and perfect lips. I turn back to Jake.

"Tell me more about this y/n girl."

"Well she popular but not that popular. Just popular for not giving a crap or cussing out people who need to be put in their place." Brandon tells. I nod, wanting to know more.

"And she is hard to get. Never been with one guy. I think her personality is what attracts every guy in this hell hole. And her looks." Sam adds in. Hmm interesting..

-End of school-

Y/n POV:
It's now the end of the day. Finally! Just as I was about to step down the stairs, a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me up. I already know who it is.