Leonardo DeCaprio

Author note: Ik he is mostly an 90's person, but y'all love him rii? So let's just let this slide....

Then

"Wake up you lazy bum!" A voice yelled, waking me up from my sleep. I groaned as I opened my eyes to see my two friends Mia and Kat smiling down at me.

"What the hay do you guys want?" I snapped. "I was having the best dream and you guys ruined it."

"Oh y/n, nobody cares. Now get up! We are going to the mall." Kat threw my blanket off of me. I rolled my eyes, getting up and walking towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. After 20 minutes, I was fully dress and ready to go. We all jumped in the car, me in the back like always while Kat was driving and Mia on the passenger side. Kat turned on some music as we sang aloud to it. After a few minutes, Mia sparked up a conversation.

"So I heard that Jake and Gabby got together last week." Mia said over the loud music. Kat turned down the music a little.

"The jock and the nerd?" Kat snorted. Mia shrugged her shoulders. "Thats an odd couple."

"I think it's kinda sweet. Maybe he won't be a jerk no more." I butted in.

"He's only using her since he went through half of the girls at school." Kat said as she pulls into a parking space. We get out of the car and walk towards the mall. As I opened the door, cold air had hit my face and the smell of clothing and corn dogs filled my nose.

"Let's hit the shop losers." Kat smiled, walking towards Claire's.

"Claires? Really?" Mia frowned.

"It has good jewelry." I shrugged my shoulders. She rolled her eyes and we walked into the store.

After 2 hours of shopping, we decided to get some food. I had ordered a burger while Kat and Mia choose what they wanted. We picked
a table to sit at as we waited for our food.

"Hey y/n. You have a stalker." Mia pointed behind me. I turned around to meet a pair of gorgeous green eyes staring at me. He gives me a little smile and I smile back, a blush creeping on my face.

Wait

Wait... did I just blush? Ok this is weird.

"What? Y/n is blushing. What a rare sight. Y/n never blushes!" Mia said excitedly. I turned back around to see Kat and Mia smirking at each other.

"I don't know why I blushed." I lied. Kat rolled her eyes, knowing that I was lying. I shrugged. I mean, he is really hot. His hair was combed to the side messily, some of it dangling in front of his perfect structured face. His small pink lips that formed a cute smile.

"Maybe you should go talk to him."'Mia suggested. Right on cue, a man brung our food to the table. I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"Ok after we eat." She taken a bite out of her fry. About 30 minutes later, we finished our food.