Mike Vitar

"RISE AND SHINE SWEETY!" A loud voice screams. I jolt up and fall off my bed. Laughter fills the room and I rub my elbow which I fell on. I slowly stand up,  stretching my arms out.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." A wet kiss went on my cheek and I scrub it away. I smile and face my mom.

"Thank you mama." I hug her tightly. She hugs me back.

"We got lots of things to do so go get ready." She pats my back and walks downstairs. I looked into my mirror to see my chaotic hair.

"Happy 15 to me." I mumble and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. After a while, I get out, put on some rip jeans and a black shirt. I fixed my hair and makeup and put some converse on. For some reason I felt a pair of eyes on me, so I turn to look out my window and I see Mike.

Mike has been my crush since like an eternity! He lives right next to me and we could see into each other rooms. Classic. He waves and I wave back, giving a little smile. He smiles back and walks away from view. I walk downstairs to see breakfast made.

"I made your favorite! (Whatever your favorite food is for breakfast). My mom smiles and sits down to eat.

"Thanks mom, your to kind." I sit down and start to eat.

"Oh I know." She laughs and I nudge her shoulder.

50 Hours Later(haha)

After having a fun day hanging with friends and family, it was night time and night time is my getaway. I walk down the street towards the park. As I arrived, I sit on the swings just enjoying the silence. Suddenly I heard a noise from the bushes and I jolt up.

"Hello?" I shouted. Real smart of me. Mike comes stumbling out of the bushes. I could see a blush has formed on his face. I smiled and walked towards him.

"Stalking me now Mike?" I bite my lip. I stare into his brown pretty eyes.

"Nah, not really." He chuckled and looked down. He pulled a small wrapped gift out of his pocket and handed it to me. "Happy birthday y/n." Now I felt myself blush. I unwrapped the gift to reveal a small box. A smiled appeared on my face and I open it. It was a ring that had a tiny graving with Mike and I names.

"Wow Mike! It's beautiful! Thank you!" I hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled away all smiley. "Your welcome beautiful." He says as he grabs the ring. He slips it onto my finger and gave a sweet smile.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly. Butterflies fill my stomach and excitement grew all over.

"Yes! Of course I will!" I jump onto him and hug him tightly. He laughs and spins me around. He put me down and looks into my eyes. I slowly lean in and he follows. I close my eyes and feel his soft lips against mine. He tasted of cheery and sweets.

I put my hands around his neck and his hands found their way into the hair. We make out for a while until we had to pull away for air.

"You're a good kisser there Mike." I take his hand into mine and walk towards the swing set.

"You aren't bad yourself cutie." He smiled and pecks my lips.

"Best birthday ever."

————————————————————————

Hey guys!! Sorry I took forever to write one!
I'm having a hard time to choose who to write! But here ya guys go. I wrote a birthday one becuz my birthday on March 24 and I'm so exited. Imma be 14 y'all!! But anyways hope you guys enjoy and have a safe day(or night).