Brad Pitt

I was currently making some cookies in the kitchen while waiting for my husband, of three years I might add;), come home from work. I cut the cookies I'm making into little stars before putting them in the oven. Right on cue, I hear the front door open and keys jingling. I quickly fix my messy hair and walk up to where my man is. He turns around and smiles once he sees me.

"Nice apron." Brad teases, kissing my forehead. The apron is plain white that has the words "Worlds Best Chef.... Not". He got it for me on my birthday but I'm now just wearing it, cuz why not? I stick my tongue at him playfully.

"How was work jerk?" I walk back towards the kitchen, Brad following close behind. He sighs as he sits on the high chair while I stand across from him.

"Long and tiring. I missed my two beautiful girls you know." He winked. A smile crept on my face as I leaned my head on my hand, admiring him.

"Oh yea? We missed you too. I made sure to tire her out so she can knock out quickly." I giggle. He shakes his head laughing. After a while of talking, he sniffs the air and makes a face.

"Are you cooking something?" He questions. I gasp as I jog over to the oven and pull the cookies out of the oven with a towel. I sigh in relief as I look at the non-burnt cookies. Brad walks over to where I am, looking down at the cookies.

"Eat up." I smile before picking up a cookie. Brad looks at me while I bite down on the extremely crunchy cookie.

"I think you baked it to long." He jokes, wrapping his arm around me.

I frown at how my cookies turned out

I frown at how my cookies turned out. Brad chuckles and kisses my cheek before spinning me around to face him.

"Maybe next time tiger." He whispers leaning closer to me. I connect our lips as he pulls me even closer. My hands find their way to his hair and I tug a little. He pushes me up against the counter as he kisses down my neck.

"My eyes!"' A soft voice shrieks. Brad breaks away quickly and looks towards where the voice came from. His cheeks turn a bright pink and I burst out laughing.

"What are you doing up honey? It way past your bedtime." I walk towards my 7 year old daughter, Zoe, and pick her up. Brad walks over, kissing her forehead.

"First I couldn't sleep. Second, I smelled cookies." She happily chirps. I kiss her cheek before setting her down on the counter.

"Well I guess I'll let you have a piece." I smirk, handing her half a cookie. She quickly comps it away and sticks her hand out.

"More please." She smiles a toothy grin. I raise my eyebrows in surprise while Brad shrugs his shoulders and hands her another.... which she eats fast too. "Milk." Brad shakes his head before getting a cup from the pantry and pouring milk into the cup. He hands it to her and she drinks it all before setting it down and burping loudly.

"Hey manners." I shake my finger at her. She looks at Brad and they both burst out laughing. "Like father like daughter." I grab the cup and put it in the sink. "Time to go to bed now sweetie."

"Can I sleep with you and daddy?" She gives puppy dog eyes. Brad looks at me, giving dogs eyes too. I pretend to be thinking for a moment.

"Fine. Go find yourself a comfortable spot before daddy hogs the bed." I chuckle as she hops off the counter and runs to our room. Brad walks over, snaking his arm around my waist.

"Nah uh, you have to behave tonight." I wink before heading into my bathroom in my room. When I walk into my room, I see my daughter fast asleep in the middle of our bed and I kiss her goodnight. After a shower I walk back into the room to see Brad fast asleep too, Zoe sleeping on top of him.

"Weirdos." I giggle quietly before slipping into bed, falling asleep peacefully with the ones I love.

Heheh hi. Sorry if it sucks. Goodbye.