Anthony Michael Hall

Requested by the cool: bloodrosered
sorry if this sucks😖

I groan as my alarm starts to ring loudly and I slap my hand on it to stop. I huff before peeling my eyes open to the sunlight shining down on my face. My phone rings and I quickly pick up.
"Hello?" I say groggily.

"You're barely awake? You better hurry up, I'll be there in 20 minutes." My best friend says before hanging up. I look at my phone in confusion before setting it down and begin doing my school morning routine.

Around 18 minutes later the doorbell rings and I open it to reveal Anthony standing there.
"Hey there beautiful, B/f/n is waiting in the car." He says leaning against the door. I look away blushing before grabbing my bag and making my way to the car with Anthony.

"Hey y/n, long time no see." B/f/n says as I get into the passenger seat. I roll my eyes, buckling my seat belt.

"Umm I saw you yesterday b/f/n." I smile and she pushes me playfully. Anthony leans towards us from the backseat and rests his hands on my shoulder. I blush at the contact while b/f/n giggles before driving to our school.

~At School~
"Well Imma head to class chicks, see you at lunch." Anthony winks at "us" before dancing away to class. I wave goodbye as I grab books out of my locker. B/f/n flicks my head and I give a confused look.

"What was that for." I rub the spot on my head. She rolls her eyes, closing my locker.

"You need to ask him to the dance. It obvious he likes you y/n. And you like him. So... you know... just ask him. The dance is in a few days and the girls are asking the guys this year" She nudges me as we walk to class. I shake my head.

"No way. You know I can't do that, he'll say no anyways. And plus... there's no way he likes me." I speak. B/f/n groans, ruffling my hair.

"Your so oblivious y/n. He winked at you, not me. You're asking him at lunch whether you like it or not." She says taking a seat at a desk. I sit next to her, feeling butterflies in my stomach already.

"Fine." I mutter. B/f/n smiles before clapping her hands quietly.

~Lunch time~

"Hey how bout we skip lunch today and you know just hang." I nervously laugh, trying to pull b/f/n away from the cafeteria. She shrugs me off, swinging her arm over my shoulder.

"Y/n..." B/f/n looks into my eyes, "no." She says as she grabs her lunch. My stomach churns as I grab some fruit and walk behind her.

We walk to the table with our friends, Anthony signaling me to sit next to him. I gulp before sitting next to him slowly. B/f/n sits across from me, giving me a look. I slowly turn my head towards Anthony to see him smiling softly at me.

"You want your sandwich y/n?" Anthony points to my tray. I shake my head and he happily takes it. I glance to b/f/n and see that she is eyeing us while eating.

"So um.. Anthony. Hi." I fiddle my fingers nervously. B/f/n kicks my leg under the table and I shoot a glare at her.

"Your so cute y/n. So shy too." Anthony rustle my hair and I push his hands away, laughing. All of a sudden all of our friends get up and leave the table, leaving me and Anthony alone. "Well that's weird." He chuckles.

"Yea, so weird." I giggle. "So Anthony, can I ask you something?" I look anywhere except his eyes. He cups my face with his much larger hands, making me look at him.

"Eyes up here. And you can ask me anything." I blush, resting my hands on top of his.

"Would you go to the dance with me." I blurt quickly looking down. He laughs quietly, kissing the top of my head. I look up and give a hopeful look.

"Of course I will, the famous y/n l/n asking me to the dance! How could I say no?" He pokes my forehead. I let out a sigh of relief, feeling quite proud of myself. He wraps his arms around me and I instantly relax to his touch.

"Awww, so when is the wedding?" We pull away to see all of our friends standing in front of us. I blush while Anthony scratches his head laughing. The bell rings and all the kids scatter to leave the cafeteria.

"I'll see you after school beautiful." Anthony kisses my cheek before putting on some sunglasses and walking to class.

" Anthony kisses my cheek before putting on some sunglasses and walking to class

I stand there suprised and b/f/n walks up to me. "See, was that so hard?" B/f/n laughs, pulling us out of the cafeteria to our class. I smile and shake my head.

"Just a little." I grab her hand. She wiggles her eyebrows playfully. "Oh now we can shop for dresses!"

"Ugh dresses." She groans, slumping against me.

Hehe I hoped you guys liked it. Ik I've been gone for quite some time but you know, the world is kinda crazy rn😳.

So stay safe and have a good day or night

So stay safe and have a good day or night.💕