Ralph Macchio

I was laying in Ralph's bed, aka my boyfriend of 2 years, reading some of his comics books while he was doing homework. I'm wearing one of his shirts which is very big on me with some shorts under while he wearing just some blue shorts, which I might add, looks very good on him. I look up to see Ralph running a hand through his hair probably from frustration of all the work. He shakes his head before roughly erasing something.

"Your back is really hot." I say as I flip through the comic book. He turns around giving me a confused look.

"Umm

"Umm... thanks?" He chuckles and I give him a thumbs up. He turns back around to continue his assignment.

"You know babe, you should take a break. You've been doing work for like 5 hours." I get up and walk over to him. He turns his head and plants a soft kiss on my lips as I wrap my arms around him from behind.

"I know, but I got to finish it tonight. I'm kinda falling behind in school." He bites his lips nervously. I rub his shoulders a little to relax him.

"I'll be right back." I jog out of the room and into his kitchen. His parents aren't home since they went out of town for the weekend. I grab a chair before going back to his room and placing it next to him. "Let me help you." I sit next to him, looking at his work.

"Thanks y/n. I don't know what I would do without you." He grabs my hand, kissing it. I nod and we began to work.

Nearly 2 hours later, we finally finish his homework. He sighs in relief while rubbing his sore hands.

"Now can you go to bed?" I lazily smile at him. He nods and I get up, making my way to his
bed. He turns off the light before coming over and laying next to me. I turn to face him while he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you Ralph." My voice gets quieter as sleep starts to consume me. I feel him kiss my head lightly.

"Love you too princess." Was the last thing I heard before I fell peacefully to sleep.

Ahhh sorry this is so short and cringey. I'll try next time to be better lol.