ponyboy curtis

It was cold outside, but I was walking around anyway. My brother Two-bit and I got in a little fight so I just sneaked out to get some air. Walking always seemed to clear my mind. Sometimes I even bump into my friend Johnny and we would talk about our problems.

A breeze flowed through the air and I tightly squeezed my arms to keep warm. I was kicking pebbles left and right. Suddenly I bumped into someone and fell on top of them. I look up and make eye contact with this person. Ponyboy?!

Pony has been my crush since I first laid eyes on him. He is my best friend in the whole wide world but seeing him just makes me smile. I didn't want our friendship to break over my stupid feelings so I never confessed my feelings.

"Sorry Pony, I wasn't looking where I was going." I got up and dusted myself off.

"Nah it's okay, I wasn't looking were I was going either doll." He said as he got up too. I redden at his nickname he gave me since we were 9. He must have noticed I blushed because he started to blush also.

"Well what are ya doing out here late at night?" He continued the conversation. I started to walk urging him with my arm to follow. He jogged to my side.

"Me and two-bit got in a fight. But who cares." I picked up a rock and threw it. He stops in his tracks. I stop as well and look at him.

"I'm here for you y/n. Just you know that." He walked towards me. I looked into his eyes and smile.

"Yea I know. Thanks Pony." I hug him. He hugs back. We stayed hugging for a while until he pulled away. I instantly missed his touch.

"Say let's go get some food? I'm kinda hungry." My stomach growled right on cue. Pony laughed and eloped our hands. It made me kinda shocked but I loved it.

"Sure. I'm hungry too." We started to walk to a burger joint.

" We started to walk to a burger joint

"Man was that good food." Pony said as he patted his stomach which made me laugh. We stopped in front of his house.

"Can I spend the night here tonight? I don't wanna go home."

"Sure. That's no problem." He smiled and pinched my cheek. I smacked his hand away laughing. There was a little chocolate on his cheek from the chocolate milkshake we had shared. I wiped it away and rubbed it off on my jeans. He started to blush. I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey y/n, can I tell ya something?" He asked kinda nervously.

"Sure shoot away." Nervousness filled inside me. The look on his face kinda made me worried. What is he gonna let out?!

"Umm.." he rubbed the back of his head. "Look y/n, I really like you. Like... really really like you." Happiness filled me when those words slipped out of his mouth.

"I like you to Pony. Like really really like you too." I smile and he does too.

"Fantastic." He slowly started to lean in. Wait is he about to kiss me?! My first kiss! I close my eyes ready as ever. His soft lips met mine. I felt sparks everywhere! I pulled him closer and the kiss deepened.

"Shut up! They are gonna hear us!" A voice quietly said. We both pulled away and looked towards the house. All the boys were by the window watching. They hastily ducked away. I looked at Pony and laughed. He laughed too and grabbed my hand.

"Y/n y/l/n... will you be my girl?" Pony asked.

"A million times yes!" I hug him tightly. My dream came true finally. We walked into the house, woops and congratulations came around the house. Two-bits smiled at me. I walked towards him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry two-bits." I apologized.

"I'm sorry to y/n." He half-smiled and patted my back. I walked towards Pony who was talking to Dallas.

"Use protection!" He said seriously.

"Shut up Dallas! They are only 14!" Darry smacked the back of Dallas's head. I laughed and looked at Pony. He smiled down at me and kissed the top of my head. Who knew this night could turn special?

————————————————————————

Im so depressed because Instagram won't let me go on my account bruh!! Ugh but anyways how are y'all?