Richie Tozier

requested by the lovey: @https-poundtown

Sorry it took long to finish but hope you enjoy!

I flip through another page of my comic book, my eyes scanning what is happening. "Jeez I'm so bored." I sigh and close my comic, grabbing my remote and turning on my tv. I skip through all the channels but nothing interest me. I turn it off and lay back on my bed. 'I wonder what Richie is doing.' I think before grabbing my phone and dialing his number. As the phone rings, a noise is coming from my window and I slowly put the phone back down.

I start to walk up to the window and stop in my tracks. 'What happens if a killer is standing outside?' My thought freaks me out and I shake it away. "Don't be a little bish y/n." I mumble to myself, I peak out my window and see Richie climbing up my window. "Whew it's just you." I chuckle, Richie climbing in and falling onto the floor in the process. He looks up at me, putting on his glasses. "Is someone else supposed to be here?" He raises his eyebrow and rolls his eyes.

 "Is someone else supposed to be here?" He raises his eyebrow and rolls his eyes

"Oh calm your tits down." I laugh and sit on my bed. Richie stand up, plopping on my bed and looking up at me, batting his eyes. I playfully push his arm and lay down next to him. "What are you doing here Tozier? It is late at night." He smirks and wraps his arms around me, making me nuzzle my head into his chest. "I can't visit my girlfriend in her bedroom, late at night with her very strict parents bedroom across from us?" I laugh and shake my head.

"Yea if you get caught, it will be the end of our live." He chuckles at my comment and kisses my forehead. My parents are so strict, it drives me crazy sometimes. But with the missing kids going on, I understand why. That's why I can't even go out late anymore. "So what did you and the losers do today?" I ask and Richie tells me all about the day. I got grounded because my parents caught Richie kissing my cheek and they totally freaked. Well mostly it was my dad freaking out. My mom is fine with Richie and I, she adores him.

Today's my last day of being grounded so I can't wait to finally leave the house. "Don't worry y/n. You'll be free tomorrow and we can do fun stuff with the losers." Richie smiles and I shake my head reassured. A knock is heard at my door and I quickly push Richie off the bed and he rolls under. The door opens and my mother steps in. "Hey mom, what's up?" I smile awkwardly as I lay my head on my hand and the other one on my hip.

She gives a weird laugh and sits on my bed.
"Y/n you're not grounded anymore but I need you to be careful out there ok? And you be safe with that Tozier kid. I don't need grand babies right now." I choke at what she says and nod quickly. "Ok mom I understand. No more talking." I sit up and shake her away.

She kisses my head before exiting my room and closing the door. Richie rolls out from under the bed and is laughing. "Ok four-eyes, time for you to go home." I help him up and start to push him towards the window, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment. He climbs out and looks at me. "I'll see you tomorrow my
y/n." He says in a British accent. I cringe and shake my head at his silliness. "Good night Richie." I kiss him quickly and he climbs back down. I close the window and jump onto my bed, excited to finally be out tomorrow.

~The Rock War~

We are sitting on a train, talking to one another about summer and me being grounded. I hear something in the distant and I look up to see Henry and his gang chasing Mike. "We need to get out of here." Stanley looks worried but Bill shakes his head. "Grab rocks. Ammo." We jump off the train and start to grab rocks. Mike runs up to us, panting heavily. "Help me. Please help me." Richie and I help him up and hand him some rocks.

Henry and his gang finally catch up and he starts to insult us one by one. "I got bones to pick with you," he points at all of us, "but I'll let that go today. Today I want him." His eyes goes to Mike and I stand in front of him. "Get out of here bowers." I yell out, throwing the rock up into my hand. "Who's gonna make me?" Henry taunts. "We are." Ben talks back and we all shake our heads in agreement.

"What you say chubs?" Henry says angrily and I look at Richie. He looks at me and then back at Henry. "Dig the ear wax out of your ears barf breath." Richie bad mouths to him and I snicker a little. "You're through B-Bowers. Get out." Bill stutters. "You stuttering freak." Henry slurs and that's the last straw I had as I throw a rock at Henry.

We all start to throw rocks and some of the gang run away. Henry yells out as rocks are thrown at him and he picks one up, throwing one at Beverly and striking her. Ben charges at him and we all run up to him, kicking and hitting him. The rest of the gang runs away and Henry lays on the floor, looking up at us.

"Get out." Bill demands and Henry smirks a little. "What if I won't?" He presses on and I lean down, gabbing his shirt by the collar. "I think the six of us could put you in the hospital." I spit and push him back to the floor. "Seven." Mike corrects me and Richie pats his back. Henry gets us, limping away before looking back at us. "I'll kill you all." He threaten, pointing at us once again. "Get some new material, champ." Richie smirks and Henry finally leaves, still yelling out to us.

"Thanks." Mike says as we all look out to where Henry left. "Any time." Stanley says. "Who are you guys anyways?" Mike questions. "We're sort of a club." Eddie answers and I chuckle. "Yea the loser's club." I sigh and Richie wraps an arm around me. "Yea you want in?" Bill ask and Mike agrees to join. "Now we're seven, lucky seven." Ben says, putting his arm around Mike and we all turn to look at each other.

"Well I'm definitely gonna be sore later

"Well I'm definitely gonna be sore later." I complain as we start to walk away. "That was hot what you did back there to Henry." Richie says into my ear and I push his face away, heating up in embarrassment. "Yea yea." I mutter as Richie chuckles and wraps his arm around me. "My little brave princess." He teases and I poke his side.

"Let's go get some ice cream and chill at the barrens." Richie suggests and we all agree. We grabs our bikes and I notice that Mike didn't have one. "You can borrow mine and I will ride with Richie." I smile and Mike thanks me. "Let's roll trash mouth." I joke and he rolls his eyes. "Whatever you say, now hop on!" He says as I climb on and hold onto his shoulder.

"If you make us fall over again like last time, I will throw rocks at you like I did Henry." I threaten, making Richie stick out his tongue. "Hold on tight y/n. It's time to ride."

Whew another one down. I hoped you enjoyed this one as well. Another one coming soon 👀