River Phoenix

A/N: I have never seen this movie so I just made up this story. Enjoy!

Today is the day that I go off to college. I'm gonna miss my family and friends, but mostly by boyfriend River.

I wipe my tears as I put the last of my clothes in my bag before zipping it up and walking down the stairs with my luggage. I see my mom standing there wiping her tears away while she looks at me.

"Oh sweetie I'm gonna miss you so much!" My mother weeps while blowing her nose into a tissue.

"Dont cry mom! Imma gonna miss you too. But dont worry, I'll visit you whenever I can!" I walk up to her and give her a hug. She wraps her arm around me and crys into my shoulder. After a while she backs away and wipes her tears.

"Your father would be proud of how much you grown into a beautiful woman." She smiles while she holds my hand.

"Yea I know. But he is watching over us always." I smile back. She gives me a last hug and looks into my eyes.

"I guess you better go y/n." She says while her smiles fades away a little.

"Yes I shall. I love you so much mom. Always remember that." I hold back my tears.

"I love you too sweetie." She says and I grab my luggage, walking to my car. I get in and wave goodbye while she stands by the door and waves back. I turn on the car amd drive to Rivers's house.

Once I'm there, I see River sitting on his porch crying. I turn off the car and run to him. I sit by his side and I give him a tight hug while he buries his face in the crook of my neck. I try to hold back tears but I start crying too.

"I'm gonna miss you y/n!" He says looking into my eyes. I wipe my tears and give him a little smile.

"River, I'm not gonna be gone forever! I'll come to visit whenever I can!" I give him a soothing smile.

"Yea..." He whispers.

"Come on, get up." I grab both of his hands while standing up. I give him a sweet kiss on the lips while my hands roam his soft hair. He wraps his hands are around my waist tightly never wanting this kiss to end.

"I love you y/n" he gives me a little smile.

"I love you too River." I give him a hug, never wanting to leave him.

I pull away and give him one last kiss and I walk to my car. I look into the mirror and see him walking towards the car. I roll down my window and put my hand on his face.

"I'll see you soon cutie" I smile and turn on my car. He steps back as I back up my car and drive away. I put my hand out the window and shout.

"OFF I GO SENOR!" I smirk and look into the rearview mirror. I see him laugh and smile a bit.

I turn the corner to the beginning of my future

-------------------------------------------
Ive been wanting to do a River imagine but never had any ideas to do! So I just made up this sad one. I hope you enjoy!