Robert Downey Jr.

Laying in bed, coldness swept over my body. I quickly pulled up the blanket to keep warm. Moments later, a pair of arms wrapped around my body. I smiled slightly and flipped over to my side to face Robert. Light filled the room, meaning morning is here. He went under the blanket to snuggle closer to me and buried his face into my neck.

"Good morning beautiful." His sleepy voice mumbled in my ear. It sent chills through my body hearing his morning voice. "Good morning to you too handsome."

He ever so gently kissed me on my neck then going up to my jaw. I bit my lip smiling like crazy. His hands made his way to my hip gripping it softly. My hands roamed to his hair and over his abs as he started to kiss me roughly on my lips. Excitement fill inside of me. Just as things got any further, Robert pulled away and stood up. I gave him a what-the-heck-look as he stared down at me. A playful smile appeared on his face.

"I got to go to work babe

"I got to go to work babe." He walked towards our shared bathroom.

"You can't just leave me hanging like that!" I yelled at him. He peaked out the bathroom brushing his teeth. I groaned in frustration and stuffed my face into the soft pillow.

"I'll make it up to you tonight. I promise." He winked, going back to brushing his teeth. I could hear the smirk as the words left his mouth.

"Yea you better." I mumbled into the pillow. After a few moments, I felt the bed dip a little. I looked up to see Robert with a tint of playfulness in his eyes. He grabbed my hands and pecked his lips all the way up to my shoulder. Me trying to keep him here at home, I climbed over to him, straddling his sides. His hands gripped my waist firmly. I kissed his necks making my way up to his soft lips.

"I have to go to work." He mumbled into the kiss. I pulled away and groaned. Welp I tried. I got off of him, pouting. He pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear. I gave a little smile. He got up and started to get dress. I watched him carefully thinking about how much he meant to me. I loved this boy with all my heart.

"Okay cutie I'll see you tonight." He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Okay babe." I got up and kissed him quickly. He went out the door, heading to work.

'Welp, time to go to the mall with some friends.' I thought and started to get dress.

————————————————————————

Oof sorry this sucks. I kinda got lazy at the end but yea. Anyways hope you enjoys and
Ya