IIan Mitchell-Smith

Authors note: I haven't watched any movies of him and I don't really know anything about him so sorry if this sucks:/
-(you guys are 17 in this story)

"IIan, I need you to come over please. It's important." It was currently 9:23 pm at night and I was a mess. My mom was out hanging with a friend which meant I was home alone. I needed to be home alone because I got the worse news ever today.

3 Hours Ago

"Y/n, I have to talk to you. And your not gonna like it." My mom sat me down on the couch. She grabbed both of my hands into her, sadness clear in her face. I started to get worried. What is she gonna say? Many bad thoughts started to go through my head until her voice broke them off.

"We're moving." She looked down the minute the words left her mouth. "In 2 weeks." I could feel the tears threatening to become known of but I held them in.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Anger filled my voice? "Why are we moving?" I removed my hands from her grip. The woman sighed and looked into my stares. I looked away, I couldn't even look at her.

"Because y/n, I didn't know how to tell you. But we need the money. We are losing our house!" She cried out.

"Where?"

"New York. I got a job offered there. A good job that will pay me well. Plus you've always wanted to go to New York!" She gave a weak smile. I stood up.

"Yea mom. I want to go there when I am older, not now! I want to go with IIan." The last sentence came out quiet but loud enough for my mom to hear. She stood up and wrapped her arms around me. That's when the tears came and I cried into her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry y/n. I know you love him and he loves you too but we truly need this bad. I hate this too." She rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head.

Present

Sleep started to consume me until knocks filled the house. I quickly get up, sliding across the floor from my socks to open the door. Taking a deep breath I open the door to see IIan. He's wearing my favorite flannel that I love on him with some black jeans. A smile grows on his face as he walk in and wraps his arms around my waist. I smile, wrapping my arms around his necks. He pulls away and kisses my cheek.

"Hey princess." He grins. I give a weak smile.

"We need to talk." IIan smiles quickly changes to worry. I take his hand, leading him to the kitchen. He sits on a chair as I sit in on the counter in front of him.

"What's wrong babygirl? Is it something I did?" I shake my head and he sighs in relief. "Well, what is it?" He takes my hand into his. I almost pull my hands away but I remember I'm talking to IIan and not my mom.

"I'm moving IIan. To New York." I look down into my lap. He let's go of my hand and leans into the chair, sadness in his face.

 He let's go of my hand and leans into the chair, sadness in his face

"When?" Hurt is clear in his voice.

"2 weeks. I got the news today." I wipe a tear from my face that just happened to come out. We stay silent for a few moments until he stands up. I look up and he stands in between my legs, placing his hands on my waist.

"Let's make these 2 weeks the best then." He grins a little and cups my face, slowly kissing me.

2 Weeks Later

"Are you ready y/n?" My mom says as she picks up the last box. I look around my empty room one last time remembering everything that happened the past 17 years in this room.

Me having sleepovers with friends, late night talks with my mom, making changes to my room to impress friends, my first kiss with IIan, my first time with IIan, fights with IIan, make ups with IIan and many more... I smile of the thought that I have so many memories with IIan than anybody else.

"Yea... I'm ready." I pick up my bag and walk out. As I walk out my house, my old house, I see all my friends holding a gift. A big smile grows on my face as I memorize their face for this might be the last time I ever see them.

"Thank you guys. I'll miss all of you so much." I start to cry, they follow along. We all do a big group hug and say our last goodbyes. They all leave a few minutes later, each wishing me good luck.

"I'll be in the car." My mom says as she looks behind me and walks to the car. I turn around to see IIan standing there with a box.

"Here you go, princess." He hands me the poorly decorated box and I laugh a little. I open the box to see a whole bunch of pictures of us together and fake little rose petals.

"I put fake ones so they will never die." He shrugs his shoulders.

"It's cute. Thank you IIan." I set the box down in my seat in the car. "I guess it's time now."

"Yea.," he mumbles out.

"I love you IIan. So much." I hug him tightly, never wanting to let go. "It's going to be different without you."

"I know, but you go and make New York the best okay?" He kisses the top of my head. "I want you to have this." IIan pulls away to take off his necklace. It was a locket that he always wore and I never seen what was inside of it. He not once ever took it off.

"IIan I can't. This means so much to you." I say as he tries to put it on me.

"It does, so I'm trusting you to take care of it ok?" He connects it together. I admire it and run my thumb over the oval shape treasure. He lifts my chin giving me a lovely but sad smile. I lean in to kiss him one last time.

 I lean in to kiss him one last time

"Time to go y/n." My mother says sadly. I sigh and look at my boyfriend who I have loved since we were 13. I hug him once again. He hugs back and kisses my cheek.

"Goodbye y/n." He softly touches my cheek before walking away.

"Goodbye IIan.." I whisper. I walk back to the car, picking up the box and setting it down.

"Buckle up cakes." Mom says as she starts the car and pulls out the the drive way. I look at the locket and open it. It's a picture of me and him on each side. A smile appears on my face.

"Take care of that. It's beautiful." My mother said as she squeezed my knee and went back to driving. I give her a little nod. I look into the rear view mirror to see IIan standing on the sidewalk watching us leave. Tears fill my eyes and I blink them away. Oh, how I wish I could just get out and never leave him. My mom turns left and that's the last I saw of him.

Or so I thought...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hoped y'all liked this one. I do💯. Sorry it's sad. I wanted to try something new yk yk. Also sorry if there is any errors, I'll fix them later.