Once broken, can't be flawless

A simple investigation had uncovered more faces than what had been seen in last 25 years. A thick blanket of lies and deceit had been torn to threads.

Shaurya had never imagined, he would be inflicted with more wounds. He thought he is mom was the biggest setback life gave him. But he was wrong. His whole existence, his character, his being was flawed, screwed, messed up. But even after all this, he didn't feel that bad because of a stupid girl, who was missing herself, but before that had ensured that he was tied back to his existence, his parents. Especially his mom. In this small periods of 3 days, he had understood more life and relationship than in his whole existence of 29 years. He had almost lived three decades of his life on falsehood. His badi mama had him for 25 long years all to herself, on her terms, but she couldn't be the mother Aastha Sabherwal had been in last three days. All it took was a span of 16 hours with her to connect with her like she had always been there. Like she had been always there. She reads me like, she has been doing that for years.Why wasn't she here before? I would have had this dad, that I see today all along.

Shaurya was brought out of his thoughts by Badi Ma.  She had got to him and was caressing his head lovingly.

Devi- Shaurya, please listen to me once. Please sit here. Everything that's happened here is not like you see. Please listen to me. I have been your mom, you love me right. I can do nothing wrong with you.

Shaurya knew, staying here meant more drama and pain, but he couldn't ignore what Ahir told. He needed to stay. Anokhi was far more important than all the pain that will be inflicted on him today. And honestly, he needed a closure.

Shaurya settled down, but still didn't meet eye with his badi ma.

Aastha was sceptical, she looked at Shaan, they knew more lies will be said. But they weren't the old Shaan and Aastha any more. They had let people play around with their son long enough. Now Shaurya was old enough and he had to see the truth. With just one glance, Shaurya's parents knew what they had to do. They had never seen Shaurya like today morning. And they will ensure that he is never in that state again.

On other side ACP Ahir had already asked for tapping of Alok, Shagun and Anmol's mobile. Shagun and Alok were particularly very nervous.

But what Ahir was worried was where had been Vineet Bhatia from last five days? Why was his mobile switched off. It didn't look at all like coincidence. He quickly dialed Babli.

Babli- Hanji Ahir ji? Did you find anything about Anokhi??

Ahir- Not yet, but will very soon. Tell me something, did Vineet ever switch off his mobile for a few days?

Babli- Not that I know of. What's wrong? Tell me if it is Vineet, I will kill him with my bare hands.

Ahir- calm down Babli Ji. I suspect him as well just like you. He is missing from 5 days and his phone has been switched off as well. He could be upto something. And trust me this time, he won't get bail. By the way where are you?

Babli- At Shaan Sir's flat. He asked me to wait here.
Haven't heard from him yet.

Ahir- They might stay at Sabherwal House. But I don't know if Aastha ma'am will, she might come back. Its better you stay with her then. Can you call and ask them???

Ahir was still not convinced, there was something that he still couldn't see in all this. There had to be a link.
He started scanning the call logs again. He even asked Bhatti to go through them. Something was amiss.

He had alerted on all borders already. Anokhi's details had been shared.

Back to Sabherwal House