Baby on board

It was almost a month later though about 20 days earlier than expected Ahir and Babli were blessed with a healthy baby boy. The Chatwal family were joyous beyond words. Anokhi was so happy for her Babli Di, she had seen her miserable condition with that shitty man Vineet and the scenario now had transformed, her Babli Di had found blessings and love in form of Chatwal. Ahir Ji was a gem of a person and so was his family, he had given her sister immense happiness, love, care and most importantly dignity, equality, space and respect. She knew how sceptical her sister had been when she was with Vineet of having a child with him, she was scared and did everything to not bring a new life into life with that monster Vineet. But with Ahir there was no apprehensions, Babli knew, she wanted to make this new life with Ahir, for him, for her, for them, she wanted this family, she was confident that her child will come into world of love and care and will have a very deserving and best father. And she wasn't wrong, Ahir was a good man, a very good husband and a father and she was truly happy. Her life had changed because of this man, now her lawful husband Ahir.

And Rama Bhalla, she had thanked her mata rani every second since she had known of her Bebo's pregnancy. She had been overwhelmed with the care and love that her daughter was bestowed upon in her pregnancy by Ahir and his mother. Ahir mother with her Bebo was a delight to watch, she wasn't a mother in law, she was a mother and her daughter's were lucky. They had found everything that they deserved and she prayed for their happiness and well being. She too was now a proud nani who was earning for herself with respect and dignity. She had heard from some people that her husband had tried hard but failed to get their criminal son out of the jail and she had pity on him for neglecting and ill treating his wonderful daughters over a good for nothing son. He had missed the opportunity to be proudly called as father of two well established daughter who had made themselves proud and worthy being proud of and instead had chosen to be called as father of a good for nothing criminal son. But she simply made peace with the fact that some people never learn and he was one of them.

Ahir's mother just like at marriage of Ahir and Babli had not done any loud or show off celebrations but had hosted an elaborate puja for wellbeing of new mother and child with close friends and family and instead had gifted both her daughter in law and grandchild with hefty amounts of FD each as her blessing.  And had secretly prayed at the puja to bless her son and daughter in law with a girl child the next time. After Ahir she had wanted a sister for him but life had been cruel to her and she had quite a few miscarriages and then she and her husband decided to be happy with just Ahir.

Another 6 months down the line, life was easing at pace. Shaurya and Anokhi had got back to life as normal. Dev and Pihu were growing up fast and had the whole house behind them, they had started running and were extremely naughty and required to be watched all the time. It was a full time job and mostly Devi and Gayatri were the ones in charge along with Kanchan to watch over the kids, but they were more than happy, their house will filled with fun and frolic and happy noises all the time and there was nothing they wanted to change.

Bebo and Kitty had recently opened their own Consulting firm after completing their MBA in finance and management and were steadily growing their clients and the Sabharwal family had also started the hunt to find eligible match for their daughters and of course a family that will treat them with respect, equality and freedom and will allow them to grow and prosper however they liked even post marriage.

It was one fine afternoon, Anokhi was feeling a little off and hence headed back home early. It was post lunch time, usually she and Aastha would be back together by late afternoon from the university. On the way Anokhi had dropped somewhere.