In time and Icebreaker ....

Shaurya had arrived quickly, he hadn't panicked since Ahir had talked to him but was very worried, it was but natural, Tej meant a lot to him. Babli and Ahir saw him and allowed Anokhi to let him know. Anokhi knew she had to be strong, she herself was shaken, firstly because of the panic in which she drove Tej to the hospital and secondly thinking about Shaurya and had been praying for Tej's well being, she knew the pain of not having parents, she never wanted Shaurya to go through that trauma.

Anokhi held both his hands to hold him in place and told him what had happened and now that the doctors were treating Tej and that Tej had suffered a stroke. Shaurya too was shaken, stroke wasn't something that could be taken lightly. He kept hearing her and her assurances that nothing would happen to Tej and that he would be alright. After a while when he couldn't keep up and also felt the shiver in her hand, he pulled her closer and hugged her, trying to draw strength and gather himself. 

Anokhi- Shaurya, bade papa would be fine. You need to be brave right now, for the family and especially Badi Maa, she will be very worried. Ahir Ji told me that you had informed papa.

Shaurya-  Yes, they are on the way, let them come, I will tell them once they arrive.

Shaurya didn't leave Anokhi's hand after that, not even for a second. Neither did Anokhi, both of the them were trying to draw strength from each other. Shaurya was getting more restless as time was passing, Anokhi saw his eyes, they had gotten red and she could see him lost. She covered the remaining distance between them and leaned on him to pass him some warmth and strength. She hadn't seen him this vulnerable in long time now, last she had seen him this restless on their first marriage, she just prayed for Tej.

In another hour Shaan along with Devi and Aastha had arrived. Shaurya had calmed and settled Devi down on the bench with great difficulty. She had went hysterical and hadn't allowed him to say anything and fired questions after questions and was insisting to meet Tej. Shaurya didn't know how to answer her, so he had forcefully settled her on the bench and stood on his knees in front of her and held her hands firmly.

Shaurya- Badi maa, bade papa will be alright, the doctors are treating him, I yet don't have answers to all your questions, neither can you go and meet him right now, but I promise he will be fine.

Devi- Kya hua hai Tej ko Shaurya?

Shaurya- Badi maa, bade papa suffered a stroke, but don't worry doctors are treating him, he will be alright.

While Shaurya was handling Devi everyone had arrived and heard what Shaurya had told her. Aastha was supporting Shaan and even Alok was also shaken, Tej Sabherwal was their brother cum father. After a while when everyone was a little better and trying to gather strength, Kanchan asked how and what happened. Again Shaurya told everyone how Anokhi had left a message for him and then everything he knew. Babli filled in the details. Shaan saw that Anokhi was also too shaken, while all of them were here worried and panicked, she had alone got Tej here in that state, he could imagine how panicked, worried and shaken she would have been. He saw her holding on to Babli very tightly and had tears spilling. He went over and hugged her and calmed her, Anokhi had been behaving brave till now but the whole drive and getting Tej in time to hospital had left her shaken her to core, she had seen Tej in a very pathetic state, she had held and braved it till now for sake of Shaurya. The moment Shaan hugged her she burst crying and spelled out some gibberish apologies.

Anokhi- I am so sorry, I didn't know what to do, I tried my best to get him here as fast as I could. 

Shaan- Anokhi nahi, tumne toh .......

Anokhi- I was very scared papa, he was in so much pain, I couldn't see him like that ............. he couldn't ......

She couldn't continue and hugged him tighter, she couldn't put his state to words, she hadn't even told anything to Shaurya, he had been too vulnerable. Aastha came and pulled her and hugged her and cooed her to stop crying. Everyone could see the trauma in her.