You Mean Nothing

It was almost dinner time. Gayatri and Kanchan had ensured that dinner was cooked even though the chances of people eating was bleak.

Devi and Tej were hauled inside their room. No one knew what was happening, were they shocked, planning something or grieving or what. Only Alok had been to their room twice.

On the other hand, Shagun and Alok were upto something. Both of them had been on calls constantly.
Not with each other, but with others.

Finally, Ahir had been able to get the permission to tap the private number. In past 4 hours their had been three private numbers that had been on his radar.  Two were in Sabherwal House, while one was in some locality in Chandigarh. There were too many calls between all of them. And since he had gotten the permission thanks to Shaan's acquittance with the commissioner, he was patiently waiting for calls to be made, once the call is picked up first time by either number, conversations will be recorded and audible. But the first call would be necessary.

Shaan had been pacing in the study. The driver had dropped Babli and got back with Aastha's car and stuff. He had asked the servent to get her luggage placed in the guest room. How he wished, instead it was his room. Aastha Sabherwal, in her own house, was guest. All because of him. But his thoughts were broken by Ahir's call. Ahir had asked him to discreetly find if the ring Vineet was selling, had anything to do with women in his house. Maybe Shagun or Devi Sabherwal. They could afford such expensive branded rings. And could they possibly be involved. Tipping of Vineet to kidnap Anokhi. This could have been mode of payment. But he advised Shaan to be discreet and secretive. Shaan decided to ask Kanchan.

In Shaurya's room.

Shaurya just woke up. He was a little disoriented. His surroundings looked weird and then he realised he was on carpet, next to his mother, his head was in her lap. He had slept. The reality came crashing. The argument that happened not so long ago. Anokhi was still missing. He felt something restraining his head from moving. His tried to detangle Aastha hand from his hair without waking her up, but she was up immediately.

Shaurya- How could I sleep. I have to find Anokhi.

He looked towards the clocks to realise he had slept for nearly 4 hours.

Shaurya- I will speak with Ahir. Or better I will go myself and look again. Ma, why don't you get fresh, I will ask Kanchan to get you something to change.

Aastha- Shaurya, don't go alone, I will come with you. I think lets speak first with Shaan, maybe he has some updates from Ahir.

Shaurya- Let me ask dad. You get fresh in the mean time.

Aastha- Held his hand and assured him, we will find her very soon.

Shaurya just nodded and left. Definitely the small nap had charged him. And the argument had offloaded a lot of things that weighed him down. Mending of his relationship with Aastha, had actually closed a lot of sore wounds he had. He felt so much better. He realised that when that day onway to delhi he told Anokhi, that he doesn't feel good, and doesn't know how to deal with such feelings, he never he would one day be free of that feeling. He knew lot had to be rectified, the rebuilding of relations will take time, it will be gradual. And honestly, what was right now, was good enough. He will focus on Anokhi. Everything else can wait. Once she is back, he knew, she will automatically push him towards the correct way.

He was looking for Shaan, when he saw Gayatri and asked her to get some change in his room for Aastha.

Gayatri- Shaan Bhaisaab has already called for her car and luggage. It's there in guest room. Let me tell her.
Also, you look much better now. And I am so proud of you Shaurya. I am glad you took a right stand for her.