Bonding with new family members ........

The next few months were totally filled with too much fun and hoo hala. Addition of Lemon and Ginger to the Sabherwal family was like two young overactive naughty kids. They kept everyone on hook, if you missed them for even a few seconds, it was trouble calling they troubled everyone from chewing off Badi Maa expensive carpet to Bebo Kitti's branded footwear, tearing off cushions to nibbling and biting every possible furniture with an edge, they spared no one, they had torn Alok's trouser, eaten off Aastha's mobile, Shaan's slippers, Tej's spectacles and Kanchan's hair. And the most troubled one was Anokhi, in last few months she had left wearing suits with dupattas and preferred Kurti with jeans because the naughty duo loved pulling her dupatta ends and in that process most of her dupattas now had torn edges. 

The only time family sighed in relief and truly relaxed during the day was when the duo were in company of the third naughty kid of the house Shaurya, he was the only one who matched their energy and frequency. The three of them loved spending time with each other and as expected they religiously followed whatever their owner Shaurya told them.

And as expected Shaurya's favourite Anokhi was their favourite too and she was obviously given little more weightage than their owner Shaurya. Whenever Shaurya got scolded from Anokhi all three behaved alike like all of them had been scolded, if they witnessed the scolding they would quietly come and sit next to Shaurya giving him company and hear her scold him, this would distract Anokhi a lot. If Anokhi sulked and Shaurya tried to woo her, they would always help him, they would stop Anokhi and try to bring her closer to Shaurya and they would too follow Shaurya wherever he went behind Anokhi till she gave up and forgave him if not for him then for these two cuties. 

Unknown to Anokhi this dupatta pulling habit reserved for her by Lemon and Ginger had been put in by Shaurya as part of training, this was his new way to get them both to call and fetch Anokhi to him. Since she refrained from the dupattas now, they now learned the art of pulling her jeans, kurta edges or whatever they could and then would only leave once she was where Shaurya was, initially Anokhi and family thought it was their way of asking Anokhi to give them their toys which resided in her room but a few days later Anokhi had decoded that it was Shaurya that they pulled her to and not the toys and it was after full four months that she decoded that it was Shaurya's training to them, fortunately she saw him telling them to call her and then as usual they followed his orders and then Shaurya had scolding of his life for the numerous dupattas of hers that had suffered and will continue to suffer. She had complained to Aastha and Badi maa about the same and both had laughed off, there wasn't much they could do. 

Other than the troubles they caused there were so many good things they brought with them, one of them was positivity and healing. One of their daily routine was they gave company to Shaan and Tej in the morning for the walk, because of them the routine had become regular and enjoyable, on the other hand the only time they troubled Shaurya was when they returned back from the walk on Saturday's and Sunday's and as per habit Shaan would tell the two of them to go and wake up Shaurya and then they would not pause till they woke up Shaurya. They would get inside his comforter, pull it away, pull away his pillows and clothes. And the fact that annoyed Shaurya more was that they didn't do the same to Anokhi who sometimes would be sleeping next to him. In fact if they saw Anokhi sleeping, they would never disturb her, and most of the time what they would do, they would gently go and snuggle next to her and just for the sake of contact will keep either their snout or tail in contact with her, it felt like they mirrored his emotions for her. On mirroring of the emotions, they mirrored his possessiveness and protectiveness too for her, he had seen that they growled if they saw some stranger especially a man approached even in vicinity of Anokhi at public places other than him or known members of the family, in fact to some extent they did that for all female members of the family. And not only that he had seen they were extra attentive and vigilant towards Anokhi whenever he was away to Patiala or Ambala, usually Lemon and Ginger loved snuggling next to each other and would always sleep in their own bed near the window but on those days he had himself seen and Anokhi had also told him, both of them would either sleep right next to the bed on the floor of her side or would sleep next to Anokhi in his side of the bed and keeping their faces in her direction all the time, Anokhi often teased him that they behaved like his bodyguards guarding her.