Marriage

But both Babli and Anokhi weren't thrilled, fear rose, he was drunk, they could hear him shouting. In a very courageous move Babli sat Anokhi on the bed and she moved out, locking the door behind her from outside.

As Babli came out of the room, she saw Raja and he saw her, he was drunk and his words slurred. He came to her and asked.

Raja- Ni...kki ki.....the hai?

Babli didn't respond, but just pushed him away, he was smelling of alcohol. He again tried, he was so drunk that he fell, but still came up to her.

Raja- Mera na dimag kharab mat kar, kahan hai Nikki? Mere Canada ke sapne tod ke yahan Shaadi kar rahi hai. Monty ke saath shaadi kar leti toh kya ho jaata, meri, uske bhai ki life bhi set ho jaati.

Babli- Zindagi barbad ho jaati, jaise meri hui thi. 

And Babli again pushed him back, while Anokhi heard all this and instead of panicking called Ahir. Ahir had requested to drive them down, so he was expected to arrive. He didn't pick, she tried again.

Babli was trying to resist Raja from going towards the room, she gestured Reema to call for help, Reema didn't understand immediately, but she dialed Shaurya. But Shaurya's phone was busy. While Anokhi in the meantime had dialed Bhatti(He was ASP under Ahir), ACP Ahir wasn't picking up. And in all the tussle, Babli saw that Raja had a gun tucked in his waistband. She had alarm bells ringing loud in her head, she had to think fast, she eyed the area around to see for some potential weapon, but nothing was there, she couldn't move far from the door, she was thinking hard and fast.

Raja- Chod de bebo, warna aaj tera bhi kuch kar dena hai, tune bhagya tha na Nikki ko us din vyah se, warna uski aaj Shaadi ho gayi hoti Monty se, mein Canada hota. Aaj dekh, jaan le leni hai maine uski, shadi karegi wo, bataya papa ne koi professor hai, us madam ji ka beta hai. Dekhta hoon kaise hoti hai yeh shaadi, izzat kharab ki thi na papaji ki, mere sapne tode the na.

With that Raja held Babli from both her arms and turned her around and pushed her so hard that if someone hadn't held her, her head would have banged the wall. And just in time Ahir had saved her, Raja had swung and left her hard, Ahir caught her and held her from hitting the wall, he had entered to see an open door and the next second saw someone pushing Babli hard. And in nick of time he saved her. Babli saw Ahir and she held him and looked back towards Raja. Raja hadn't realised yet that the door was bolted from outside and had gone to the door of the room and was banging the door with gun calling for Nikki. He was hurling all kind of accuses and abuses on her, threatening to kill her.

Ahir saw this scene and in no time, he hit him hard and pulled him back from his neck and dislodged the gun from his hand and had flipped him down on the floor with head downwards. Raja tried to resist and tried to warn whoever it was to stay out, rolling out more abuses, stating it was between brother and sister, whoever it was should leave him, else he too would be hit.

In no time Bhatti had arrived, he saw ACP Ahir holding down man who was resisting and trying to fight off. Bhatti took control and handcuffed him. Raja abused Babli for calling police and tried to intervene to tell them it was family matter and tried to hit Ahir and tell the police that this man was coming between their family matter and even before Babli could respond, Ahir had done the needful.

Ahir- Bhatti, le jaa, daal de andar, mein shaadi attend karke aata hoon. Khatirdari karna. And take this gun in custody and file a case of trespassing, and processing arms without license and attempt to murder, physical abuse and also for abusing and threatening a police officer.

Bhatti dragged out Raja.

Babli was in shocked, she was relieved to see Ahir, thanks to him something terrible had been averted. She immediately went ahead and held ACP Ahir's hand, Ahir sat her down and inspected her hands for injury, meanwhile she calmed herself down and in meantime Reema opened the door to allow Anokhi out. Anokhi hugged Babli immediately and then Anokhi checked on Babli too, inspected her for injury, both of them were crying. Reema got her water and then Babli assured both Ahir and Nikki that she was fine and not injured at all. She told Anokhi that Ahir made it in time and saved both of them.