Honeymoon

Finally Babli gave up there was no point and later messaged back to Anokhi instead.

Babli Message- Why don't you make Shaurya Ji understand, he can't keep doing this.

Anokhi Message - Di, tu na khud try karle

Babli Message- matlab kya hai tera, Nikki tere pati hain, tu samjha na.

Anokhi Message - Wo na toh samjhte hai ....... aur na hi samjhna chahte hai ....... aur di koi galat kaam kar rahe ho to samjhana aasan hai ........ sahi baat ke liye kaise samjhaoon?

Babli Message- saara siyappa yeh Vineet aur Raja ka kiya hai, par at least this is better than 'Sabherwal House Idea', matarani ne bacha liya, warna Shaurya Ji se zid main jitna bahut mushkil hai.

Anokhi Message- Di tu stress mat le, yahan kisi ko koi problem nahi hai, in fact papa aur Alok chachu ko bhi yahi sahi laga. Aur teri safety ke baare soch ke I feel Shaurya is right.

It was third day after marriage, Shaurya had left for Patiala in the morning to check on everything before he left for his honeymoon. Alok had decided to take care of that campus while Shaurya was away.

It was evening and Shaurya was supposed to be back by evening. Anokhi had gone to meet Ahir and Babli. When Shaurya arrived, Anokhi was still not home and after freshening up he went knocking his parents door. It was post tea time, Shaan was working on something, while Aastha was folding Shaan's clothes. He pulled away the remaining clothes from her and kept them aside and went and sat on the carpet next to her and put his head like usual in her lap.

Aastha- Tired?

Shaurya- Hmm.

Shaan now turned back and came and sat on the sofa opposite the two of them.

Shaan- Shaurya you shouldn't stress so much. You are flying out tomorrow night and here you are exhausting yourself, slowing down sometimes is rejuvenating.

Shaurya- I know dad, but I am fine, just wanted to check everything in the campus before I left, don't want any issues affecting the students.

Shaan- You don't worry, I know it's your dream project,  I will keep a check with Alok. BTW you should go and pack.

Shaurya- Hmm. BTW why are you always shooing me away from your room, precisely mom. What's with you?

Shaan- she is my wife. And then she takes your side.

Shaurya- So what? She is my mom.

Shaan- Now, you have your wife, go spend time with her, why are you .....

Aastha- Shaan, tum apne hi bete se jealous ho? Tum kab .......

Shaan- Kabhi nahi.

Shaurya- Come on dad grow up. BTW I just came to give this to you.

And Shaurya extended two envelopes towards Shaan. Shaan took them and opened the first one, it had all the permissions and plans for starting and funding a scholarship program specifically for girls who were bright and couldn't afford graduation fees. This scholarship would aid 25 such girl students every year across both SIAC Campuses. Shaan read through it and passed the same to Aastha, she too read it and felt so proud of Shaurya.

Aastha- We are proud of you Shaurya.

Shaurya- It's nothing in comparison to what you did for Anokhi.

Aastha- Nahi Shaurya, I helped her because, she was my student and I adored her and couldn't see her life spoiled. But you are doing it for those who you don't even know.