Mrs and Mr Sabherwal continued...

Back at Sabherwal house, Shaan and Aastha found Shaurya was still troubled. At the dining table, he didn't eat properly. But they decided to give him some time and may be speak with him in the morning. Shaurya still had this restlessness in him. And he couldn't control himself any longer, so decided to go and see Anokhi once, seeing her will provide him some respite. So for the third time today, he was back in the hospital. He knocked and entered. Anokhi was already asleep, but Babli was still up.

Babli- Shaurya Ji, you are here, at this time. Is everything alright?

Babli saw his eye, something was amiss, he was troubled.

Shaurya- Yes, everything is alright. I just wanted to see her, so I came.

Babli- It is okay Shaurya Ji, I understand, you both have been through so much and haven't even gotten some time to be with each other. Since you are here. I will go and make a call to my mother. She has been too worried for her. And don't stress so much, Nikki is fine, and she will be okay.

Sitting next to Anokhi, holding her hand, calmed him considerably. Having her close, always brought a sense of peace to him. He chided himself "Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal, you brought this on you, you wanted to wait till her graduation. Now bear the consequences. But it wouldn't be that bad, right. I will see her in college, I can visit her anytime at dad's house, it will like marital courtship, but of course with your own wifey, that too after getting married". He loved calling her wifey. He caressed her forehead lovingly and kissed her hand a few times. Seeing her sleeping innocently, had vanished his restlessness.

Soon, Babli came back and saw him caressing Anokhi's forehead so lovingly. She had tears in her eyes, she was so happy for Nikki. Every Time she saw Nikki with him, she sent a silent prayer for their togetherness. She wanted whatever happened with her and her mother, should never happen with her Nikki. She felt proud of herself for arranging Nikki to run away from that marriage that night. It was the most courageous step she had ever taken. She cleared her throat, to make her presence felt. And Shaurya sat straight.

Babli- I am sorry, shayad har baar apka moment tod deti hoon.

Shaurya- No. It is .......

Babli- You know, when I arranged for her to run away from the marriage that night in Kapurthala, I always feared, doubts clouded my head, not for her career, I knew she will build one, but for her life partner, usually males don't accept run away brides, 'unki shaan ke khilaf hota hai', I feared she might have to compromise for that one thing in her life, but when I see you, I see it was meant to be, Nikki had you in her destiny, I feel nice and proud for helping her that night, today I have no regrets for anything that I did that night. It was all worth what Nikki has gained now. Apko pata hai Shaurya Ji, goa main jo bhi hua, uske baad main kabhi soch nahi sakti thi, ke rishte aisa roop le payenge, but you didn't give up neither you let Nikki give up. It's not everyone who has in them to fight for their love like you. Aur Shaurya Ji, thank you, aaj doophar ke liye bhi.

Shaurya- Please, don't say thank you again and again, you embarrass me, I haven't done anything extraordinary. I have done what I should be doing. And in turn, I should be thankful to you, if you won't have helped her run away, how would she have reached me. Anyways you also take rest. I will leave, hopefully Anokhi should be discharged tomorrow or day after. I will speak with the doctor tomorrow morning. Dad has already asked for some clean up and spacing up at the flat, it should be done. Please feel free to move in whenever you want. In fact Anokhi will need her stuff. Let me know, I will arrange for someone to pick her luggage up and drop it in the flat.

Babli- Ji Shaurya Ji, please drive safe and message me once you are home. Good Night.

Shaurya- Bye.